Idealworld website will not accept payment?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tomo359

Registered Shopper
I was watching Consumer Choice and saw the offer on the Lily O'Brien chocolates and thought they would be perfect as i have a friend with a birthday coming up soon. I found them on the website and put them in my basket. Then when i tried to check out, i firstly put my Visa card info in and it kept saying 'Card not accepted' then i tried my Mastercard credit card, it accepted the card details, then it asks for your password for Mastercard Securecode so i put my password in and it worked fine, but then it redirected me back to Ideal world and it keeps saying:
An Error Occured:

* Basket is at status PaymentDeclined and can not be submitted

and it keeps doing this. I tried several times, each time checking all the information i put in but it just will not work.

Has anyone else had problems ordering and is there anything i can do?
I know i have money in my account, so i don't know where the problem is coming from.

I bought some from the Create and craft website this morning and my credit card was fine, except now you get that stupid Nat WEst security thing where you have to put in certain numbers from your password grhhhhh!

First of all, a big warm welcome tomo359.......hope you have lots of fun on here.

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your payment but, if it's possible for you, lots of other places sell Lily O'Brien Chocolates such as Morrisons, etc. Any chance you could purchase from there to save any hassle?

First of all, a big warm welcome tomo359.......hope you have lots of fun on here.

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your payment but, if it's possible for you, lots of other places sell Lily O'Brien Chocolates such as Morrisons, etc. Any chance you could purchase from there to save any hassle?

Oh yes i will look at other places tomorrow. Its just the ideal world offer seemed such a good price, and free P&P :(
I'm just annoyed as i don't know who the problem was with, was it my card, ideal world, natwest etc
I have emailed ideal world, will have to see if they say anything.

Declined payment

Oh yes i will look at other places tomorrow. Its just the ideal world offer seemed such a good price, and free P&P :(
I'm just annoyed as i don't know who the problem was with, was it my card, ideal world, natwest etc
I have emailed ideal world, will have to see if they say anything.

I had the same problem last night after successfully ordering an item the night before. My card was declined because of the security password thingy and I had to ring my credit card company to get it unlocked! Never have this problem with QVC. In the end I had to ring Ideal World and speak to thier call centre who sounded like they were in a shed with a bean can on a string for a phone!

Latest posts

Back