Naughty TJC!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reanebeanie

Registered Shopper
:taphead: Cannot believe what just happened on TJC!

Noush was selling a shell bracelet for £1.95, great bargain I thought, until I clocked the P&P for £4.95! Noush said that if you had already bought an item today than the "all day" P&P was already covered.

Well, if like me the bracelet is the only item you where buying today, that is not a fair way of doing it, in my opinion!
Come of it TJC, you do not need to resort to what it comes over to me as sales tactics. Thought you where above that!

Needless to say, I did not buy the bracelet!:down:

I guess the flipside of that is that if you had already purchased something and they charged £5 for the bracelet and £1 for postage you would be wishing it was the other way around.
Not saying you are wrong, just that I guess they can't please all of the people all of the time :)

PJ.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?isnspc

I think if you only buy 1 item the P&P seems a bit steep. But if you buy a few items you can save quite a bit of money on the P&P.
It's a bit like swings & roundabouts

Take on board what you say, but to my knowledge they have never done this before, and once again it is just my opinion, I did not think it was the "lowest priced item", when clearly it wasnt. Why make the P&P £4.95 on just that one item?
Perhaps I missed the point! I'll get me coat!!

I think the P&P is always £4.95 irrespective of cost of item. It covers their packaging, the postage etc., and if you buy 10 items that weigh a ton then it's still the same. I guess you have to decide whether you would pay £7 for a shell bracelet because that's ultimately what it's costing. If it were silver then it's still a good price.

I thought TJC dropped the p&p tp £2.95 for 1 low cost item (thats what I paid when I bought 1 RG charm) them as soon as you add a second item it caps the p&p at £4.95

Yes it is £2.95 for the low cost ones. I think the capped price of £4.95 is brilliant, but to charge £4.95 P&P on an item costing £1.95 did not seem right to me. A bit of "kidolgogy" going on there if you know what I mean! I think it would have been more "honest" of them to have charged £3.95 for the item plus the usual £2.95 P&P, instead of making it seem the item only cost £2. I know customers factor in the P&P with the cost of the item, but I didnt like the "feel" of what they did with these auctions. But the items sold out, so perhaps its just me! Anyway, I still love watching TJC and will now quickly exit stage left!!

How very odd! You don't perchance think it could have been a genuine error? xxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back