Jeans - Loen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
Loen just said she loves these jeans so much she has 6 pairs of them. They are £120 a pair - so she's either made of money as that's £720!!!! on jeans or she's telling porky pies .... hmmmnn...

Yes, I heard her say she had six pairs - she quickly added that these were 'bought' over a 2 year period. The fashion show today was soooo boring with mainly overpriced jeans and leather jackets. Its never particularly exciting, but i switched off today.

On a fashion show yesterday (I think) she said she was buying a slinky suit for her Mum.

I no longer watch Loen, her inane ramblings does my head in...

Yes, I heard her say she had six pairs - she quickly added that these were 'bought' over a 2 year period. The fashion show today was soooo boring with mainly overpriced jeans and leather jackets. Its never particularly exciting, but i switched off today.

On a fashion show yesterday (I think) she said she was buying a slinky suit for her Mum.

Another??????

Going back to the jeans, I watched the repeat last night and she said that she had six pairs of jeans that she paid £40/45 for and she took them all down to the charity shop!!!!!!!! Does she buy everything in half dozens?

I wonder if she took all her flyflots there too, as I only ever see her in massive heels :dull:

Latest posts

Back