Cheer up everyone...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Price Plunge

Registered Shopper
There's a "Flash Clearance Sale" on Price-drop TV with flashy graphics and Steve Macdonald! Whoo hoo! :smile:

Which means more opportunities to buy the same old junk at the same old prices like the "Sonic Precision Cleaning Kit", featuring a tiny brush which means that it takes twice as long to clean anything :wink:

There's a "Flash Clearance Sale" on Price-drop TV with flashy graphics and Steve Macdonald! Whoo hoo! :smile:

Which means more opportunities to buy the same old junk at the same old prices like the "Sonic Precision Cleaning Kit", featuring a tiny brush which means that it takes twice as long to clean anything :wink:

That sonic thing is actually good....but in my local discount store for £4.99 lol

That sonic thing is actually good....but in my local discount store for £4.99 lol
Steve was suggesting that you could clean cars with it though...surely not the best use for such a device? (Though some people are REALLY obsessed with cleaning their cars, granted.)

I saw it land night, and they had VT of it on the car wheels! lol It's great for getting into little places like on the cooker Etc. but they will come up with as many ideas, for more people to buy it :p lol

Latest posts

Back