Diamonique Veronese TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Calvin

Registered Shopper
Is this bangle nice or naff? I bought a Veronese diamonique band ring a while back but it didn't fit. I thought it was ok-ish but am a bit concerned that the gold-plating would wear off.

What is anyone else's experience of this range, please?

New TSV

Julia makes me laugh ! she has a thing about petite and small and tells people she has the petite or the size 12 on and makes a huge thing about it. She said that for the small flowers, the petite bangle she is wearing would be better !

Im sorry but Julia, you dont look petite. You dont look a 12 either ! your a very attractive lady and look fantastic but are far from Petite looking and when you say stuff like this its as if women who have a larger wrist size are heffers !

I genuinely think that women in the South are really obsessive about what size they are. Jill Franks to me looks like she has anorexia and I am about Julia`s size but much taller and im no 12. Even some of the regular models look anorexic lately and it really shows. Didn`t they fire Claire Suttons sister for being too large last year ?

Jesus, there is only so much you can say about a bangle and she has gone on and on about the size.

Jill Franks is nice how she comes across but always looks so ill to me. I think that Julia is lovely but she does always make a point of how she is a size small to meejum or a 12 or petite. Pull the other one :32:

I like those earrings 690138. Not tried it but a friend has and has had no gold come off and she swims in hers.

I am quite tempted by this TSV and would love to know how it stands up to daily wear.

If you've ever seen JR in a tracky doing the pilates you will know she ain't no size 12 or petite anymore,maybe one time but not now love.

I've got a few pieces of Veronese & had them for a couple of years never had a problem with the gold coming off - really like the bangle & quite tempted . My only concern is the stones falling out as this has happened on 2 rings !!!

xxx

PS - I'm a southerner & far from svelte laugh

Julia makes me laugh ! she has a thing about petite and small and tells people she has the petite or the size 12 on and makes a huge thing about it. She said that for the small flowers, the petite bangle she is wearing would be better !

Im sorry but Julia, you dont look petite. You dont look a 12 either ! your a very attractive lady and look fantastic but are far from Petite looking and when you say stuff like this its as if women who have a larger wrist size are heffers !

I genuinely think that women in the South are really obsessive about what size they are. Jill Franks to me looks like she has anorexia and I am about Julia`s size but much taller and im no 12. Even some of the regular models look anorexic lately and it really shows. Didn`t they fire Claire Suttons sister for being too large last year ?

Jesus, there is only so much you can say about a bangle and she has gone on and on about the size.

Jill Franks is nice how she comes across but always looks so ill to me. I think that Julia is lovely but she does always make a point of how she is a size small to meejum or a 12 or petite. Pull the other one :32:

who's claire suttons sister?

Is this bangle nice or naff? I bought a Veronese diamonique band ring a while back but it didn't fit. I thought it was ok-ish but am a bit concerned that the gold-plating would wear off.

What is anyone else's experience of this range, please?

If you wear the item daily (all day every day, even in the shower) then in my experience it takes the plating about three months to show wear and about eighteen months to totally wear off.

If you wear the pieces only occasionally then the plating would probably last for years.

For some reason the rose gold plating lasts a little longer but the rose colour does fade a little.

If you wear the item daily (all day every day, even in the shower) then in my experience it takes the plating about three months to show wear and about eighteen months to totally wear off.

If you wear the pieces only occasionally then the plating would probably last for years.

For some reason the rose gold plating lasts a little longer but the rose colour does fade a little.

I've had a ring forover2 years now wear it everyday and had no problems at all

I AM PETITE TV PUTS POUNDS ON ME . oops sorry i mean julia is probs a small petite and the camera angle just hits her wrong.

I hate to stick up for Julia but I think the camera does add pounds. I saw Kathy Tayler in the flesh last week and was surprised at her size - she was a lot thinner than I expected.

i agree about kathy taylor, feel sorry for her when she does jewellry cos her hands look like 2 pounds of butcher thick link sausage in real life she is dainty

oh no i am just a petite, i would gp for a small ring size L little dainty person, if only i could be da vinci's julia oh if only i could have men and women thoughout the land admiring me and been stunned by my beauty an smallness if only if only

Latest posts

Back