bid tonight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£1 MEGADROP1

Registered Shopper
Bid seems to be quite fun tonight with Peter & Marina, There has not been any jewellery so far whilst i've been watching and the hard sell isnt there, Who would have thought some wall mounted bulbs would be so funny

The graphics look a bit rubbish though when they move them up for the second ticker the spring clearance bit stays where it is, That explans why when the phone number throbs it dissapears under it

Last edited:
The Innuendo is great Peter and Marina are having a ball but unfortunately people are still not buying items at £1. They barley sold 120 of the 300 Carry On Mugs.

They sold 3 items twice in the time I watched from 10:30-1:30, They were some 24ct gold plated earrings, Those mugs and those flower solar lights which Peter said you would pay £40-£45

The way Bid are carrying on is a Carry On! :cheeky:

I wonder how long all this can last. :emo: /awaits to see financial info.

Whatever happens with Price Drop next week will give you an indication of where things are going if they go down the Speed Auction route and cut back on hours and put pre-recorded sales on during the day with fixed sales you know things are bad if they keep it the same hours and same number of presenters then things are managable. Friday will be the day we will find out the truth.

Latest posts

Back