same things over and over

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Judith Whelan

Registered Shopper
Is it just me or is it the same things over and over, halogen oven,bissell,karcher,hanging baskets, it just seems so boring that i never watch the shows now, i wish they would get some new items, i don't know how the presenters keep so upbeat they are just repeating themselves day after day:yawn::down:

Is it just me or is it the same things over and over, halogen oven,bissell,karcher,hanging baskets, it just seems so boring that i never watch the shows now, i wish they would get some new items, i don't know how the presenters keep so upbeat they are just repeating themselves day after day:yawn::down:

If it's not one of those, then it's hours and hours of crafting stuff...have they forgotten that they've got Create and Craft for all that. You forgot Actifry and that blinking multi purpose ladder!
They really need to get some new lines on board before we all die of boredom!

It amazes me that they are still going strong you would have thought that every home in the country would be full to
over flowing with the same old same old "stuff" they keep on trying to flog us.
I see that the pick of the day is yet another Dormeo mattress how many beds do they think we have. the average person changes their mattress once every 10 years not 10 times a year.

Don't forget Tom Tom! We all need at least 3 sat navs in our cars now, surely?! I don't even bother checking their listings in the EPG now as I know they'll be nothing to watch.

The very first time I watched IW years ago it featured a wrist blood pressure monitor. I was agog at just how awful the drivel they were spouting and couldn't believe one hour meant one item. What could they possibly say for a whole hour about one of those. My curiosity got the better of me, :dull: an hour out of my life that I will never, ever, get back! :sad:

Latest posts

Back