"£10.99 That's all you'll pay"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Mr Hodgson did you just tell the viewers that the duvet set you were flogging "That £10.99 is all you will pay" errmmm what about the £7.99 p&p? Do they not have to pay that as well? Oh of course they do. So Mr Hodgson how can "£10.99 be all you will pay"? Tut Tut.

There was an item which went for £1 and he said all you'll pay is £8.99 with the postage - he forgot about the phone call though...

Still, they are hardly selling anything today. The ship is slowly sinking.

I disagree Paul I saw a few items fly out today without a clock including a ladder at £47.99 and A Viners Frying Pan was surprised because Andy's items don't normally sell out.

98 ladders at £47.99 plus p&p is a decent amount brought in for Bid today

That's a real bugbear of mine with them too. I think it's just about okay to say it's gone down to "x pounds", but not okay to embellish the sentence with bits that make it downright lies. Delivered to your door, that's all you'll be paying etc. I can understand why they're not shouting their p&p costs from the rootops 'cause they're extortionate. They seriously need to reduce them, or be honest and factor them in to the prices they're advertising.

Latest posts

Back