Justin is on two channels at once

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
Well here we go again but this time it's different Justin is live on Bid tv but he is on The All New Speed Auction TV LIVE at same time so how is this possible if Speed Auction is now LIVE? Also wearing the same outfit as well. No graphics again he is pointing to nothing

Last edited:
I'm not getting into an argument with you Benny. They had to quickly switch to Price Drop feed last night so obviously they knew they had done something wrong.

Fact 1) there was a thread started a few days ago relating to this, so why do we need an exact copy? 2) The ASA saw what happened in 2009, and concluded that it was not misleading anybody, and did not take any further action.

What is there to argue about?

I agree. So what if steveh wants to start another thread. You don't run this forum, Bennyxp.

I really am not getting into any rows on here too many forums are just people who want an argument if Benny is looking to wind someone up now others have left then please choose somebody else.

Your attitude that has forced two members to feel they needed to quit the forum.

I'm not looking for an argument at all. I just said "Why start a new thread? http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum...?33550-Oh-dear! It can be classed as LIVE as there is a producer in the gallery." As I didn't know if you saw the other thread, and your questions could have been answered there, and as for the live aspect, it can be called live, as there is a producer. I thought you would like to know that.

As for the 2 member who left because of me:

Tasi: I got 2 members mixed up, and directed at Tasi. However I appologised for this as soon as I saw the mistake, I've since apologised 2 more times, and I have explained this to other members atleast 5 times.

Hoodedclaw: He added me on Facebook, and what you haven't heard is that on the QVC page he upset a member, which meant she didn't want to post anymore. Also, what you didn't see was the vile and rude comment he sent me on Facebook once I deleted him. I deleted him about a month ago when I found this out, as I don't want him on my facebook, so it may look like I just stared having a go at him, but if you saw the facebook messages he sent, you would understand.

I just want to say that I'm not going to repeat myself about the Tasi incident anymore, as I have many times. If you don't like me, that is fine, but I am not trying to be rude in any way at all.

Benny, I'm sorry you had trouble with HC. I don't use twitter and facebook for networking. I just use them to visit my favourite sites and to follow others.

This is only a forum. It's only a crappy shopping channel. It's not worth falling out over.

Peace. :up:

Latest posts

Back