Has Spped Auction Live met it's maker already?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
The Speed Auction Website TV Guide is showing from Thursday onwards Pick & Mix from 5pm instead of Speed Auction Live also Chris Rhodes is doing Price Drop over weekend with some double act presenting including Mark Ryes/Chris Rhodes Fri late and James Gardner/Chris Rhodes maybe they don't think the aging Chris Rhodes can cope with a show by himself anymore (sorry Chris just jesting).

They have also been doing pre-recorded Speed Auction Live last few nights so maybe they have decided enough is enough nothing we can do is going to work we will see what Friday brings.

They probably will decide to do a job lot of pre records after friday before moving the set back so the speed auction format

Justin keeps walking to far in the studio and they keep showing the Speed Auction logos on the edge of the studio. I wonder why it takes over a week just to revamp the price drop studio? What are they using Tanzanite for the set?

Speed auction will probably be back on Monday, they'll probably be using the speed auction cameras for the Buckinghamshire show on Sunday as from 4pm they're back live in the bid studio.

Speed auction is starting broadcasting from 9am on weekends, and Lisa Brash will be on tomorrow from 10pm. And Outlet live is back.

We will have to wait and see. - Outlet live is just end of line items! lol - They had it for a 2 week special back in 2010, but ended up being a long term thing

Well it's a bit weird Steve presenting from one studio then having to rush into another one at 6 and be expected to just be used to it surely they should have had another presenter preparing.

Ahh right - I would imagaine there will be more than 1 presenter, but as Paul Becque is head of price drop now, I expect he will be there, and I know Paul Evers is on this evening at some point.

Latest posts

Back