Bid tv Live Outside Broadcast

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
A first I think for Bid they are doing a 7 hour outside broadcast from Buckinghamshire on Sunday from 9-4pm. Nice to see them trying something different and getting out of the studio.

Just seen a trailer featuring the hunkymeister Mark Ryes he didn't state where persumably in case he is mobbed by sex mad woman after his hot body.

I used to live in Buckinghamshire, near High Wycombe. Will it be in a garden centre? Or a car boot sale?

I wouldn't be surprised if they're going to do more pre-records while out on the road.

There's a part of me that wants to streak in front of the camera's whilst they do the live recording with my Tanzanite Butt Plug....:giggle:

Interesting new idea today nice not to have the usual studio set two things I wish would happen:

1) Rain and storm force winds
2) They had decided on the slightly less glamarous location of East Manchester with the drugged up chavs hanging around Shameless style.

The direction of the 'live' broadcast was terrible. I've seen better B-movie horror films than that! (It was a horror in itself)

I could only stomach 5 minutes of Mr. Ryes before I had to turn over to Busmans Holiday.

It was a load of crap. They were selling Karcher products. As if there isn't enough of this hard sell on other TV shopping channels.

Latest posts

Back