iPad 2 White 32GB Wifi, boxed with pink smart cover FOR SALE

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamenco

Registered Shopper
I've upgraded to the new iPad and am selling my iPad 2. Its 32GB Wifi in White and comes with its official Apple Smart cover in Pink and its original box with charger. Its in PRISTINE condition, with no scratches on the front screen or the rear. Its always had a smart cover on to protect it and its housed in a neoprene sleeve to protect the back from scratches (not included in sale). I bought it in April last year so its still in warranty. I bought it direct from Apple.

I asking for £350 ono and I'll throw in free Special Delivery postage.

If you have an iPhone you can tether it to your iPad so it becomes a WiFi hotspot and you can go online without needing to sign up for an expensive 3G contract (which is why I didn't bother buying a 3G iPad). Any data downloads on the iPad then come out of your monthly data allowance on your iPhone. There are lots of free WiFi spots these days (Caffe Nero is one of my favourite spots). You can also buy a MiFi dongle from 3 which is a portable Wifi hotspot device which enables you to connect up to 5 wireless devices and go online. I never found I missed not having 3G on the iPad and the new iPad I have bought is still WiFi only.

Drop me a line if you're interested. I can email photos of it etc. I am a seller on Ebay with nearly 2,700 positive feedback so am a reputable and honest person!

Latest posts

Back