Why lie? IW please read!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chess

Registered Shopper
Am only posting this because we know folk from IW read the forum. I just wonder why they have to lie so blatantly at times? They've been going on and on this afternoon about extending the free P&P to midnight because the website has been down, yet they mentioned on the first craft preview shows that it was going to be till Monday midnight. I wish they'd stop taking us for the numpties that they actually are! Are we honestly supposed to be pathetically grateful for the crumbs of 'kindness' they chuck at us?

The more you read about what IW do the more you wonder whether there is any intelligence there or do they see us all as complete numpties!

Can they not employ a company that could
a. build an easily navigated and pleasant looking web site and

b. ensure that it doesn't crash like it always seems to do on a craft marathon. Of course if you can't order on line then you have to pay for a call to the order line....doesn't exactly make you want to order does it?

No it doesn't make you want to order and may be it's a way of avoiding a flood of people ordering stuff off the web site at free P&P? Perhaps they want us to focus on only the products they are pushing on the tv.
Call me cynical but the more I have read about the business ethics of this company..........I am beginning to think that any thing is possible!

Why not drop the IW name and just call the channel Create & Craft 2?!

I have not ordered anything from C & C or IW for at least 2 1/2 years. Mainly because even then the customer service left a lot to be desired and now they have started showing adverts I watch it even less. It used to be required Sunday afternoon watching for the 2 hours of craft but the way it is presented, very pushyly, has put me off. The only light releif I found was a very pleasent 2 hours watching Joanna Sheene on Sunday. If I want anything od Joanna's I go to her own Website.

Can they not employ a company that could
a. build an easily navigated and pleasant looking web site and

b. ensure that it doesn't crash like it always seems to do on a craft marathon. Of course if you can't order on line then you have to pay for a call to the order line....doesn't exactly make you want to order does it?

Their website is shockingly amateurish. It really defies logic why they would consider having such a shambolic excuse for a website, considering how much money QVC muct make from having such a sleek, efficient one. I wonder, sometimes, I really do. :33:

No it doesn't make you want to order and may be it's a way of avoiding a flood of people ordering stuff off the web site at free P&P? Perhaps they want us to focus on only the products they are pushing on the tv.
Call me cynical but the more I have read about the business ethics of this company..........I am beginning to think that any thing is possible!

Why not drop the IW name and just call the channel Create & Craft 2?!

Couldn't agree more. The amount of craft they do is ridiculous. Steph Weightman must be the most over-exposed presenter on shopping tele.

Couldn't agree more. The amount of craft they do is ridiculous. Steph Weightman must be the most over-exposed presenter on shopping tele.

Agree with all that has been said , it is ridiculous the amount of c & c on iw ,don't why they don't change the name

Latest posts

Back