Any idea what is happening to price drop tomorrow (30/3) at 18:00 ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
They have been promoting it much more than any other changes to the channels, and haven't let anything slip. I think if it was just a new set, they wouldn't make as big deal out of it.

"Some great news for pricedrop fans - We have something really new and exciting up and coming...."

"Clearance is on until 6:00 pm tomorrow when *Cough* EVERYTHING. changes."

What are you expecting?

The tv listing shows double presenters all Friday evening I suspect it may not be as big as is being made out just another excuse to try to entice the viewers.

Double presenters seems to be working well!
If anyone saw Peter Sherlock and Sally Jaxx on bid this afternoon, they were great together and all the products flew out!
Fortunately for price drop they've been able to have double presenters this last week as the presenter who would have been presenting speed auction has doubled up with the normal price drop presenter.
During this spring clearance and build up to the price drop relaunch the 'all new speed auction live' seems to have been thrown on the back burner which is a shame as when they hyped that relaunch they said it would involve more promotion of the channel etc.
Speed auction REALLY NEEDS a freeview slot otherwise it just isn't going to work.
As ALL the jewellery channels have at least one freeview slot each surely bid shopping could do something to get speed auction one if they were lucky.

If the PD studio still has the old projection screens (which it will, I can just tell they will keep them) then whatever they do with the studio will look horrible. They could at least calibrate the screens in both the PD and SA LIVE studios as they are not even aligned and the contrast is different on each section.'

If the PD studio still has the old projection screens (which it will, I can just tell they will keep them) then whatever they do with the studio will look horrible. They could at least calibrate the screens in both the PD and SA LIVE studios as they are not even aligned and the contrast is different on each section.'

I think it could be something completely new, as they have needed 10 days to work on it.

The presenter doubles advertised have been changed now just single presenters tonight:

Something exciting is happening to price drop

The stage is set, the new products are in, the curtains are about to unveil and your bids are eagerly awaited this evening on the NEW & IMPROVED price drop tv!

Latest posts

Back