bid shopping re-launches price drop tv on Friday 30th March 2012 6pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

michael21

Registered Shopper
http://www.shoppingtelly.com/

Published on March 29, 2012
price drop tv, the home of great brands at crazy low prices is re-launching this Friday March 30th to include even more brands with even bigger discounts. The bargain hunter’s favourite shopping channel has had a makeover and is out to impress with some not-to-be-missed deals.

With a refurbished set to create a vibrant and attractive backdrop, the channel will be re-launched with a series of events including WOW product promotions, multiple host presentations, host speciality sales, product led studio presentations, ‘Steal The Deal’ special offers and the debut of brand new editorial event ‘Fastest Finger First’. Featuring an array of designer brands such as Calvin Klein and electrical brands including Sony and Nokia, price drop is better than ever with savings of up to 85%.

price drop tv will be led by bid shopping favourite Paul Becque, the new face of the channel. One of bid’s most popular presenters, Becque is lending his 7 years of experience with bid to host this fast paced and exciting auction channel with his unique and animated presenting style and comments: “I am very excited to be presenting on the new and improved price drop channel. The format is so much fun, and the deals are so good they are guaranteed to go fast! It promises to be a whirlwind of a show!”

Launched in 2003, price drop tv quickly became the world’s fastest falling price auction channel, with shopping channels all over the world replicating its unique model. Tune in to the price drop channel on Freeview 37, Sky 645, Virgin TV 741 and Freesat 801 to see all these great bargains.

This should be good :grin:

Fastest Finger First lol Paul Becque leading the channel Ho! One of Bid's most popular presenters Ho Ho! A Whirlwind of a show now stop it I can't stand the excitement

Steve just said "I cant wait to use the...erm...stuff in there" so maybe a plunger and drop spot like the old days? If that's the case, they will have to have the price falling from the start.

Considering they cannot even sell products at a £1 they will have to have a clock or else things will get embarrassing. Things have changed long gone are the days when viewers were enticed by £1 products mainly because of the p&p if they sold products that could be sold on on ebay then it would be different. I did notice they were warning viewers to get in before the trade dealers did.

WHen I started watching back in 2004, it was a good couple of months before I even saw anything got for under £10! lol

I wish i had the fashion sense Mark Ryes has he is so 2012 you watch One Direction will be in those suits soon.

Well I am surprised they are using the Ken Barlow's backyard in Coronation Street as their new home.

It's just a set change with "Wow" banners. Fcukin' fagstastic!

5 presenters at once!! I bet Bennyxp is gonna be busy tonight :wink:

Last edited:
It's like a reject from the 90's. The mock brick work is like something from sketch-up. And the screens may be new but the saturation is set-up wrong. :wink:

Umm, aren't those hand vacs supposed to pick up crap? What so different about this one?

This new PD: It's like the Tory Party. Same old....

Lol well I was thinking it's more new Labour lol everybody excited at the prospect of a new beginning and then realising that they the same con artists as the previous lot except Bid probably won't take us to war lol.

Latest posts

Back