Smut

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
The constant innuendo ridden presentations mean I cannot watch this channel anymore. Good riddance. :taphead: :puke: :down:

Surely that is confined to a certain presenter or two? I don't like it much either but most seem to find it wonderful.

The only innuendo I'm aware of on C & C is the saying about using the syringe for Pinflair glue, i.e. "You can't pull 'til you take your top off" which is extremely mild as well as being literally true about using it.

First of all, does the above offend you, and second of all, if there are other innuendos that I have missed, are they any 'worse'/stronger than the above?

"mind you Loen can slip one in now and then"

It's not one of those 'toys' Den and Stephanie, donned in fluffy mules and lacy negligee :sweat:, were selling a few years back, was it? :mysmilie_466:

Isn't it just humour? Surely you need that kind of mindset to consider it smutty?

Exactly what I was going to say. If you think it's smutty it could be down to your interpretation since someone else more pure in thought may not interpret it that way.

I don't care if you give this post the thumbs down either since I couldn't careless about whether you like this post. It's my opinion and it's not posted to please or annoy you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back