Please help! Accidently bid on item

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tobidog

Registered Shopper
Hi, I am quite new to Gemstv, I had ordered something from them a long time ago, but the website has totally changed since then. This morning when watching Gems for the first time in about a year (or maybe even longer!), I saw an item on tv in an auction which i quite liked so I went online to look and somehow ended up accidently adding it to my basket when I thought I was just clicking on it to take a closer look. I realised straight away I had made a mistake and went straight to my basket to release the item while the auction was still running, but found that there wasn't an option to delete the item from my basket. I felt really bad having an item in my basket that I didn't even intend to bid on when someone else probably wanted it, but also I am now really worried that I have to go through with the purchase as I don't want the item, it was simply a genuine error / clicking the wrong button. Can anyone please advise what I can do? Or will the item simply disspear from by basket within a certain time frame if I don't check out? (I think that's how it used to be when using their online shop but not sure about the auctions / not sure whether the rules have changed:sweat:). Would greatly appreciate any advise you could offer.

Thank you!:sweat:

Don't worry it will be removed in time. If you wish to buy something else you can simply just choose which items in your basket you wish to checkout.

Latest posts

Back