Moissanite

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Had the misfortune to watch this when Howard was 'presenting' lunch time. He said phone calls had been made to replenish stocks as last night some of the sizes were heading towards depletion and they were worried that the Piggy Picko would sell out early. Seems a tall one to me but anyway......I noticed that they're setting some of this created stuff in 9ct gold now. I always wondered why they set it in 18ct gold.

I've not seen the lady guest before, is it another actress? She said the moissanite showed up her diamond engagement ring and she had to take it off. Seems a bit odd that a representative of the Company would go on and on about Moissanite being superior to diamonds and how they would be perfect as engagement rings but she chose a diamond. I bet Howard could have kicked her under the table :giggle:

Yeah, I saw that, and thought the idea of promoting this as being better than diamonds was frankly ridiculous...and wrong. I can't speak for others, but I know I'd sooner own a geniune diamond that's a bit smaller than a stonking piece of worthless crystal. Ok, they charge enough for it, even more reason to buy the real thing!

... Seems a bit odd that a representative of the Company would go on and on about Moissanite being superior to diamonds and how they would be perfect as engagement rings but she chose a diamond. I bet Howard could have kicked her under the table :giggle:

... not sure Howard is bright enough to have cottoned-on Mommabear ... :thinking:

perhaps she got her engagement ring before coming to work for charles and colvard?

I like moissanite but i'd want it set in 18ct gold for that amount of money. I've seen it in real life and think its stunning.

Latest posts

Back