No More Dicky!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Watching some shows over the last few weeks, I've heard a number of presenters make comments that floor manager Dicky is to leave QVC shortly to work for the BBC.
Anyone else have any more gossip, as what his new job is?

:wave:

And there was me thinking our most fave gardener since Percy Thrower had been given the heave ho!

I am finding it quite amusing listening to his careful pronunciation of Alan TITchmarsh....he's so desperately trying not to get it wrong :grin:

Ann has just injected in the Decleor hour with that sadly for those at QVC that Dicky is leaving tomorrow.

And there was me thinking our most fave gardener since Percy Thrower had been given the heave ho!

I am finding it quite amusing listening to his careful pronunciation of Alan TITchmarsh....he's so desperately trying not to get it wrong :grin:

Oh b-gger. I too thought the garden gnome was on his way out. Was getting over-excited for a minute.

Apparently he is going to work at BBC News...that's what he put on his Twitter page, but I have no idea what he will be doing...probably what he has been doing at QVC.

Apparently he is going to work at BBC News...that's what he put on his Twitter page, but I have no idea what he will be doing...probably what he has been doing at QVC.

I noticed that, I guess a step up working for the BBC.

can it only be me who, on seeing the thread title, thought Burlz must have had a terrible accident with that vacuum cleaner..:cheeky: ?

Latest posts

Back