Urgent Calling All Gardeners !!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Richard Jackson has just announced they want plenty of questions for his 11pm show this evening, as they are planning a Gardeners Question Time.

Can anyone tricky Dicky?

:thinking:

Can you imagine how tongue-tied he'd be if he were trying to answer questions on Radio4's GQT, without plugging flower power or barely germinated plantlets that don't need any nurturning but will produce 12,000 flowers the size of dinner plates in the first month?

Jude xx

Can you imagine how tongue-tied he'd be if he were trying to answer questions on Radio4's GQT, without plugging flower power or barely germinated plantlets that don't need any nurturning but will produce 12,000 flowers the size of dinner plates in the first month?

Jude xx

Are you up for it Jude at 11pm?

Richard Jackson has just announced they want plenty of questions for his 11pm show this evening, as they are planning a Gardeners Question Time.

Can anyone tricky Dicky?

:thinking:

I've tricked many Dicks in my life, so I'm sure I could come up with a difficult question for RJ. Trouble is I don't think I could keep a straight face when on the phone, I have a bad habit of laughing at my own jokes !

Maybe they're bringing Charlie Dimmock in to answer the questions. If not they should. She's got a lot more idea than he has.

I'd like to ask him to produce the scientific research done on Flower Power, cause the video footage with Arnie Rainbow looks like it's shot in a derelict, empty old greenhouse.

Latest posts

Back