Julia Is Happy!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wish she would stop wagging her finger at any guest she is on with and us the viewers all the time. Cant bear her anymore and i used to like her years ago. Looks like the weights creeping back on too.

I know Julia gets a lot of stick on here & I have joined in on that! She does not always wear or look the best BUT I have to say she is IMO the most professional presenter.Others ( most!!) are irritating. Julia is often presenting anything which is new or difficult to sell. I Like her style & could go on watching her, others I just have to SWITCH OFF!

Thumbs up to Clogau Graham, he's doing well with the cross presentation, knowing Julia's no bra on modelling the neckline moving her chest side to side.
Having said that, it's nice to have a much more polished professional presenter of QVC items.
She's not always perfect but then who is, but she really needs to take some of the others to task, with a few tips.

Thought the dress was awful and she really would look better in something that covered her arms as she is looking very wrinkly.

I caught the last few mins, with M-F and the Defea bag - I was soooo worried that the dress was going to fall off her right shoulder - phew! The dress I didn't mind, tho it's not something I could wear, but Julia, so so NOT yellow with your skin & hair!

For someone who is always going on about her 'fuller bust' - how can she get away with no bra?!!! I couldn't do it, and I have quite a few years on dear Ms R, lol!! Agree, awful dress :-(

I bet her knees were warm!!!! I liked the dress and would have loved to have had the guts to wear it, bit bright. Why did the viewers need to know that she wasn't wearing a bra?

I bet her knees were warm!!!! I liked the dress and would have loved to have had the guts to wear it, bit bright. Why did the viewers need to know that she wasn't wearing a bra?

Because she's attention seeking as usual.

If JR can't wear yellow with her olive skin and dark hair then i have made one VERY big mistake with that yellow polo shirt that came from Next today... Cos I'm FAR from olive/dark

Oh sod it. It will look fine on holiday next week. Bet i pull in it :0)

Julna quite often wears yellow. I actually don't think it was the colour of the dress that was the problem it was the dress itself. It was very erm ... bold!

Also I thought it dwarfed her and she did say she was wearing a size bigger because of the built in bra.

In that hour it was clear that our Julia was suffering from a glowing moment. But she carried on like an absolute trooper. I can't cope in my own office with a glowing moment let alone on live TV. I take my hat off to her.

If JR can't wear yellow with her olive skin and dark hair then i have made one VERY big mistake with that yellow polo shirt that came from Next today... Cos I'm FAR from olive/dark

Oh sod it. It will look fine on holiday next week. Bet i pull in it :0)

pull what in..?:cheeky:!

I somehow don't think that's Ju's natural colouring - too much tan, red colouring on the hair, all in an effort I think to hold back the years that she thinks going grey would add. I've always thought of her as a Winter like myself, dark hair, pale complexion, I can wear purples, hot pinks etc, even at my age with my silver (NOT grey!!) hair, but yellow...no way Pedro! If she would use an ashy brown hair colouring with maybe lowlights, cut back on the suntan, and wear her proper colours, she would look stunning.

PS - have a great hol!

I agree i really think older ladies(i include myself at 48) need to hold the tan,fake or real as it is so aging. It looks dated and a bit "Essex". I saw Ali Keenan on air a couple of days ago and thought if only she wasnt so tanned she would suit her hair colour better.

Latest posts

Back