Ali K Further Surgery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Reading Alisons blog and responses to posts made, it looks like her surgery has been brought forward to next Wednesday.
Loving strength for Ali and all others in need.
Take care x

:flower:

Oh goodness I didn't realize that Ali faced a second mastectomy,I thought she was having reconstructive surgery.

God love her,what a traumatic time she's having,you'd never guess looking at her on QVC,would you?

Best of luck Alison xxx

Oh goodness I didn't realize that Ali faced a second mastectomy,I thought she was having reconstructive surgery.

God love her,what a traumatic time she's having,you'd never guess looking at her on QVC,would you?

Best of luck Alison xxx

Neither did I .Let's hope it won't be necessary. All good wishes to her.

I understood that because of the type of cancer she had and the family history, the second mastectomy was a preventative measure rather than a necessity. Such a brave lady, I wish her all the best for a speedy recovery.

Oh blimey. It's hellish surgery whether it's a precaution or not. Brave lady. Good luck Ali.

She has faced this terrifying illness with a lot of courage. Lets hope this year sees the back of it all for her. x

I'm way out of the loop here, I knew nothing about further surgery and am very sorry to hear about it. Good luck Ali, chin up, stay positive - you look blooming marvellous!

I read the blog as Ali is having Reconstructive Surgery, either way fingers crossed and good luck to her and everyone else in the same place...

I understood that because of the type of cancer she had and the family history, the second mastectomy was a preventative measure rather than a necessity. Such a brave lady, I wish her all the best for a speedy recovery.

I heard her say that too.
Do hope she takes plently time to deal with everything for herself.

Good Luck from me too Ali. :flower: You'll have a FABULOUS pair of new boobies at the end of it hon and look even more gorgeous than you do now. :up: xxx

such a pity when she seemed to be doing so well and got over it all. hope it is successful.

Latest posts

Back