Marta Jonsson shoes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am seriously drooling,they are all gorgeous and look well made too. I cant afford them either!

But CH has just said that an introductory price of nearly £90 and £6.95 p & p is affordable, get real woman. Most of us don't have that sort of money to spend on a pair of shoes, however lovely they are!

dont ever risk buying a £30 pair of shoes ladies,according to Catherine they fall apart after one wearing. I must have been lucky then!

There are sites in the UK selling these shoes with a 20% discount and with free delivery and returns.

Lovely and well made footwear, but no way would I pay £100 for a pair of shoes.

i got some rockport high heels plain leather courts. they are sold for around £135 i got mine for £17.30 from amazon as used. the box was a little marked but it had the origional tissue and was in perfect codiotion. they need a little streatching and they will be perfect. you can get nice dressy shoes in real leather if you know where!

I have a store on my local high street and they are beautiful, well made shoes. I've bought flats in the sale and they're a dark fuchsia suede. They took a bit of breaking in though and I think the shoes are quite narrow for "normal" shoes.

Rockport high heels are really comfortable. I would pay, and have paid, £100 for shoes but they would need to be absolute classics that I would wear year in and year out ... like black courts or slingbacks. I wouldn't pay that for what I consider to be fashion or one season shoes.

Am going to try on those wedges in the promo when I'm next in town but probably won't buy them. I find it difficult to walk in wedges and I hate them when the sole at the front goes up so you get that "rocker" movement. Give me proper heels every time.

It's shoebuy.co.uk there's a code for the discount: SPRING20

As Mollymoo says there is a sale on at Debenhams and they sell them too.

Watching the Sunday a.m show.There are some really nice styles.They are pricey but I have paid this amount ( & more) for shoes but more styles which I would wear a lot & last several years.I can see these going for 'special events' like weddings.I will not me ordering as I have promised myself NEVER to buy any more footwear via internet/mail order as I really need to try shoes on,they can be fine at first & then start to rub ( I never go anywhere without Compeed Blister plasters!!!!! & they don't show!) The P&P costs here are high ( what's new?) & the cost of returning makes it expensive just to try on.

The shoes are fabulous I have to admit, but I really do wish the models would wear tights when wearing the high heels...nothing worse than sat eating your breakfast looking at badly fake tanned, veiny feet yuk yuk. When did having bare legs all the time become the rage...it's horrible, except on teenagers with firm skin. Plus half the shoes that the models seem to wear don't even fit properly...always a size too big. I think QVC just have the one size for all the models to squeeze their feet into. There, I feel better after that rant.

Did they say anything about the fit whether to go up or down if you are in half sizes? I was watching on the computer with the volume off as the OH was watching TV ty

I thought they looked nice if a bit too high for me, just as well really as they started at size 4, really annoys me when they start at 4, I am a 3 and judging by how quickly size 3 sell out on other shows I guess I am not alone

Latest posts

Back