Rocks TV Broken Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

concordia

Easily Confused
Sorry, just wanted to have a bit of a moan...had deliveries yesterday and today. In both packages items were faulty(broken) and will have to send them back. :17: I want my treats!:43:

Aww that is a shame.

What items were they that were broken? I would contact Rocks and ask if under the circumstances they will cover the cost of you returning the items to them and hopefully they have more of the items and will be able to send replacements.

Sorry, just wanted to have a bit of a moan...had deliveries yesterday and today. In both packages items wereSarah faulty(broken) and will have to send them back. :17: I want my treats!:43:

Hi Concordia,

Sorry to hear that your pieces have been damaged, please get in touch with Tony or one of the team and we will sort this out for you a.s.a.p.

Regards

Sarah

Thats a shame concordia, I had a pair of garnet earrings that broke, i emailed tony and he advised me to send them back and they would refund the postage, which they did, so im now filling my basket to spend my refund on lol:1:

sorry your disapointed Concordia
from my many items i have sent for i have only had one ring that was damaged i sent it back and had a refund very quickly i did'nt ask for a p&p refund though
as i was sending back another item as well but I'm sure if it's only your damaged goods they certainly will hope they have more stock to replace them good luck

Sorry, am I having a "senior moment"? I don't reacall starting this as a thread or adding a purple grumpy face!
Oh well, the items unfortunately faulty and sent back were: KE013 the 19" purple & cobalt blue pearl necklace - a pearl was missing. Tony says they are in stock, so can be replaced. And ME428 White baroque pearl necklace. This one had pin set pearls in silver circles - hard to describe. Silver so delicate though that they bent, causing the pearls to come out and necklace broken. Oh, I'll get it sorted, CS is great. Just disappointed, you know that "Ooh Ahh" factor when the box is opened :32: And I've been eyeing all your goodies! :22:

Last edited:
Sorry, am I having a "senior moment"? I don't reacall starting this as a thread or adding a purple grumpy face!
Oh well, the items unfortunately faulty and sent back were: KE013 the 19" purple & cobalt blue pearl necklace - a pearl was missing. Tony says they are in stock, so can be replaced. And ME428 White baroque pearl necklace. This one had pin set pearls in silver circles - hard to describe. Silver so delicate though that they bent, causing the pearls to come out and necklace broken. Oh, I'll get it sorted, CS is great. Just disappointed, you know that "Ooh Ahh" factor when the box is opened :32: And I've been eyeing all your goodies! :22:

you must have been drunk Concordia :32: sorry your items were damaged but i'm certain you'll be wearing them all again before the weeks out

I found two pearls missing in my similar necklace, Concordia. Luckily I saw one on the floor soon after ......must have fallen out on opening up the rather splendid box. Popped it back inside the silver cage and the other empty cage was at the back near the clasp. My daughter really liked the necklace and so passed it on to her.

Latest posts

Back