Craft Professional

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ghostess

Registered Shopper
Hi, i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction or had the same problem as me, i bought craft professional and received it in the post a few days ago, started to install it however, i can't find a product key anywhere! It's not on the disc, the case it comes in and i can't see it on the invoice either (unless i'm being a bit of a ditz, which wouldn't surprise me).

Can anyone help? I have emailed customer services but i'm being really impatient and want to go on it asap!

Hi Ghostess.
This problem is being discussed on our sister site Craft Telly. It seems many cds were sent out without the sticker, containing the product code, on the back of the cd cover. I'll pop over to their forum and find out the latest news for you. Back in a tick LOL!

It seems that the cds without a sticker on the back already have the code embedded into the software. When you load the cd the code should already be showing on the screen for you. C&C customer services are worse than useless, they've told people to return the cd or contact Serif. If you still have a problem then I would email Serif as their customer service is very good. Good Luck!

Thank you very much :) you have been a great help. I tried loading it several times but still no luck! Will try Serif customer services. Thank you yet again!

Latest posts

Back