Still no refund

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bartybabe

Registered Shopper
I have been lucky and always have had items delivered from IW/C&C or replacements sent. However ordered 2 items about 6 week ago and despite contacting customer services and Graham I have still not had a refund. I have been told that for one item I will be sent a claim form but after several weeks have not received it. The other item I am being told that delivery can be up to 14 working days from order - well I have been waiting over 6 weeks with no goods!!! Do you know if I can claim on the credit card. I just wish they had a better customer service department - not just because it overseas. I remember when I first started shopping with IW years ago I had tried to contact CS but would be hanging on the phone for about 30-40 minutes at a time before I could speak to anyone.

Up until now I have had no problems with IW. I ordered the easy fill hanging baskets. I did receive them but 2 of the chains were missing. I've sent several e mails but they just ignore. They are no good without the chains. It will be the first and last problem I have with them because if they don't sort it I will not be placing another order with them. I'm surprised they have been going so long considering the atrocious customer service they give!!!!
I hope that you soon get it sorted bb.

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigations/2011/07/ideal-world-tv-loses-unhappy-c.html

Latest posts

Back