Yong Kim Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know they are having a laugh aren't they!! And Ms Tarrant is stood there looking a right ole rag bag which must add up to £300? of outfit, utter joke!

Somebody's having a right old cackle about this. They look like the rags my mum used to clean her windows with :cheeky:

Its not a look i have ever felt would suit me but when a woman wears this type of thing and gets it right and it suits her personality and lifestyle i think it looks enviably cool and sort of French. Prices are really too much though.

There are pieces from this range that I love and I would definitely wear. I have similar styles, love them and wear them. I've just ordered a pink bias cut up and down hemmed top today. I pay about £35 - £45 for viscose for tops to be made to order.

I do agree that's a lot of money for a tshirt but I do like the style. And I like the crinkle stuff too. No ironing required!

Id be hard pressed to spend that kind of money on clothes! Since having discovered everything5pounds I've got some great shoes and tops from them and one lovely maximum dress. Postage varies depending on what you order but I would definately recommend. I wasn't expecting much with the shoes but all of them are really nice and comfortable which I was surprised about. Worth a look.

It's Le Q going for the 'modern' look but getting it completely wrong, as usual. Who's in charge of the buying? For people who like that style of clothing, there is no need to pay the ridiculous prices they're charging. I'm thinking Zara in the dreaded high street. I was in the Manchester city centre branch yesterday and similar items are on offer at literally half that price (at least), without the P&P.

Can't believe the prices for this stuff, £83.50 for a Tunic top! it looks awful, like something someone's left screwed up on the floor.

Sigh. I seem to keep having to defend Yong Kim. I know the clothes are a bit weird for QVC, but they really are excellent, if you're into that kind of look. I have LOADS of YK pieces, and wear/wash them to death. They're stunningly comfortable, wash like a dream, and look fabulous on. I like floaty, unusually-shaped clothes, and these really suit me. If YK stops selling in the UK, I will be severely depressed!

Everything looks like it needs ironing and much of it is see through!!! :thinking:

I'll grant you that one is a bit whacky but I'm another one who likes that style. I wouldn't buy that particular piece because of the deep armholes but give that normal armholes and yep I'd have given it a go. Although I haven't bought Yong Kim, largely because I'm at the very top of her size range, I have quite a few similar pieces and love them. The other thing is that I prefer bright colours and Yong Kim often sticks to neutrals. Good to see a few more colours coming through her range.

I don't like everything in her range and some of it would look ****** awful on me but that's sort of how it should be to my mind. I like different styles for different occasions. A bit of this, bit of that and it's my own style.

I usually buy similar from either Sahara, TK Maxx or independents and I've recently discovered a fab dressmaker who makes to order.

Not a fan, but. Everyone moans about how boring QVC fashion etc, yet they do bring in something different and its outrage over the prices and the designs. Reading Facebook page it was all about how ugly YK was and the prices. But that is what better quality clothing will cost, so if QVC start stocking better clothes it will be at much higher prices.

Im another fan :)
Granted not all of the styles are to my liking but generally it's nice

I buy a lot of Stills clothing and the prices are higher than Yong Kim

I Agree with Donna you do get what you pay for and the prices seem about right to me, but each to their own I suppose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a clothing line which you either love or hate.I don't particularly like Ingrid Tarrant's look I prefer a smarter more polished look ( not that I attain that!) these clothes remind me of Oska & Sahara but not as nice.

I've bought lovely things in asda matalan etc feel really bad for people not able to get out and at the mercy of shopping telly etc....not everybody knows how to use the Internet either ....:sad:

I don't actually mind the style of a lot of them tbh (though I did think some of the crinkle stuff looked like it had been slept in), it was the prices I found a bit unbelievable for what they were.

Latest posts

Back