Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anna Griffin Engraved Botanica 248 Piece Papercraft Kit
Item Number: 500759
QVC Price £31.75
Today's Special Value Price £25.92
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Anna Griffin Engraved Botanica 248 Piece Papercraft Kit - take a closer look

Anna Griffin Engraved Botanica paper craft assortment. This set features new designs inspired by antique textiles and prints, and includes all the essentials to make stunning cards, including brand new elements and an inspiration sheet packed with ideas. Whether youre a beginner or expert crafter, this set is perfect to create beautiful homemade cards for all occasions.

Explore your creative side - the set includes a 12" x 12" paper pad with 24 extra sheets of paper that are great for experimenting.

The perfect gift for crafters – the collection is housed in a striking floral damask box, making it the ideal gift for craft fans

Contains:

20 x patterned card layers - two each of 10 designs: 17cm x 10.8cm (6.63" x 4.2")

10 x patterned card surfaces: 14.8cm x 10.5cm (5.7" x 4")

10 x blank surfaces: 14.8cm x 10.5cm (5.7" x 4")

10 x patterned card surfaces

10 x blank surfaces: 21cm x 14.8cm (8.1" x 5.7")

40 x ivory envelopes - 20 each of the following sizes: 21.6cm x 15.3cm (8.4" x 5.9") and 16.6cm x 12.1cm (6.4" x 4.6")

1 x engraved Botanica paper pad - two sheets each of 12 designs: 30.5cm x 30cm (11.7" x 11.3")

24 x border strips - four each of six designs

20 x die cut layers - four each of five designs in pink, yellow, pale blue, green, beige

20 x 3D foiled sentiment stickers

20 x die-cut shapes - including assorted flowers, birds, butterflies and more

40 x 3D stickers - two each of 20 designs including butterflies, flowers, birds and more

1 x sheet of 20 clear stamps - includes 10 x sentiments / verses and 10 x smaller swirls and symbols

20 x pre-tied large green knots satin bows

20 x pre-tied small hot pink satin bows

1 x idea guide - features 16 inspirational images created by Anna Griffin, and a tips and techniques section

1 x storage box with floral damask design

Like the sound of this collection? Order our Auto Delivery option and receive Anna Griffin’s Glorious Christmas craft assortment at Today’s Special Value price. The Auto Delivery option will be delivered the week commencing 6th August 2012.

* 20 x patterned card layers - two each of 10 designs with flocking and foiling finishes: 17cm x 10.8cm (6.63" x 4.2")
* 10 x patterned card surfaces: 14.8cm x 10.5cm (5.7" x 4"

10 x blank surfaces: 14.8cm x 10.5cm (5.7" x 4")

10 x patterned card surfaces

10 x blank card surfaces: 21cm x 14.8cm (8.1" x 5.7")

40 x ivory envelopes - 20 each of the flowing sizes: 21.6cm x 15.3cm (8.4" x 5.9") and 16.6cm x 12.1cm (6.4" x 4.6")

1 x Glorious Christmas paper pad - two sheets each of 12 designs: 30.5cm x 30cm (11.7" x 11.3")

24 x border strips - four each of six designs

20 x die-cut layers - four each of five designs in pink, yellow, pale blue, green and khaki

20 x 3D foiled sentiment stickers

20 x die-cut shapes - including Santas, Christmas flowers and more

40 x 3D stickers - two each of 20 designs

1 x sheet of 20 clear stamps - includes 10 x sentiments / verses and 10 x smaller swirls and symbols

20 x pre-tied large gold knots satin bows

20 x pre-tied small red satin bows

1 x idea guide - features 19 inspirational images created by Anna Griffin, plus and a tips and techniques section

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.500759

Available online now, following SCW's link above.

There's also a Christmas version Auto-delivery.

Jude xx

Hi Ian -I went for the auto delivery, looks a lovely kit even the box looks good.:clapping: Pity CT is down.

I've gone for it SCW, would have the AD but their computers don't deliver AD to Jersey I have to call them nearer the time, it's very good value even with the huge P&P

wonder what's up with CT! :confused:

Please can someone tell me the item number for the banner stamps as stupidly didn't make a note of it before the Craft telly forum went down?

is it me but has anna griffin been botoxed?

love the tsv anna does beautifull crafting kits.

I've gone for it SCW, would have the AD but their computers don't deliver AD to Jersey I have to call them nearer the time, it's very good value even with the huge P&P

wonder what's up with CT! :confused:

i know there computer system for you ROC is pants and dont forget i have to order a very long and complicated way to even attempt to get my hands on it

The model Tiffany gets everywhere I spotted her on a Marks training video, a cruise video on Ideal World, and now on an Anna Griffin Christmas Album page.

I wish that presenter would stop calling gilding flakes "gliding flakes"! Even when she's been watching Stephanie using them and calling them gilding flakes she's still bloomin' well saying "gliding" Why doesn't someone correct her?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back