Compassionate customer service rep - above and beyond customer service

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alter ego

Registered Shopper
I'd ordered the Ahh Bra for my very dear hospitalised sister-in-law. She'd been wearing the 2-pack M&S crop tops for years (just added them to the Ahh bra thread for anyone interested - I wear them around the house as they're the only comfy things my cystic boobs can stand!) and I suppose, being stuck in hospital for ages and bored out of her mind, fancied a change. Before they arrived, my lovely SIL (and best friend) had unexpectedly passed away.

I rang up to cancel the second sized bra pack we ordered that was on waitlist and the lovely, very kind rep informed me they'd already gone out but she'd send me labels to return both sizes. I was shocked as I didn't expect that at all.

Excellent customer service aside, the rep, Andrea, was very kind (I think I was blubbering!), so if you're reading this, Andrea, thank you.

I am sorry you have lost your sister in law and dear friend Alterego. Glad the lady was kind to you. x

You were blessed with a wonderful relationship alter ego, in time you will bask in the wonderful memories of it :bear:

I have never had a sister, so I can only imagine what you must be going through
my thoughts are with you

I was glad to see a positive thread about QVC at last, but very sad to hear about your loss, alterego. I'm glad your phonecall was dealt with sensitivity and compassion.

Thank you all for your kind words and wishes. She was a wonderful person. We will miss her a lot. It was nice to see QVC have a little kindness, too. Think it might be too good to be true, though - only one has been refunded. Oh well.

Latest posts

Back