Flash clearance on price-drop earlier on tonight. What a load of s**t !!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

clib68

Registered Shopper
Load of crap, they had the odd thing like the breville hot water dispenser for £2.40. But that was about it. Most of the tat was going for more than it does on a normal day !! They even had Steve Mcdonalds mum on the phone at one point talking to Steve about some ****** incense sticks & oils they were trying to flog !! Complete & utter crap !!

I watched about three minutes of that and switched over to something else. They are selling increasingly crap products.

Load of crap, they had the odd thing like the breville hot water dispenser for £2.40. But that was about it. Most of the tat was going for more than it does on a normal day !! They even had Steve Mcdonalds mum on the phone at one point talking to Steve about some ****** incense sticks & oils they were trying to flog !! Complete & utter crap !!

I don't listen when they talk about clearance any more as yes, they may be trying to CLEAR items (I'm sure thats what they are meant to do everyday anyway! lol) but due to the clock, they prices aren't much different. I saw the phonecall, and his mum did come in for them in the end :)

Latest posts

Back