Vollbracht ( I love myself )

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
This guy really teed me off. Name dropping constantly. He lives in Florida with an ego the same size of :wonder: Combined with CH who was practically crawling up his backside & fawning all over him far too much for a Sunday morning,

Give me Harald any day

Agree comes across as an arrogant little man. Some of the things he has said are unblievable, not fussed on his clothes either!!!
Would turn over but the remote other end of the room and I'm being lazy!!!

The very best couple presenting dire clothing to promote projectile vomiting, quick get me a vomit bowl.:puke:

CH deserves the award for the most insincere presenter in Shopping Telly.
Yesterday I heard her announce she doesn't like everything she presents, well that explains why she always says, "Oh I just love this" then.
:wink:

I know the presenters are there to do just that but is it necessary to be so OTT sucking up to the guest...its just so cringe making.......and as for the clothes Cocoa the Clown dresses more sedately, whats with all the dressing gown styles these past 2 days ..they are just awful and they aren`t cheap either are they? Think we need some new fashion buyers at Qfaulty Towers

I know the presenters are there to do just that but is it necessary to be so OTT sucking up to the guest...its just so cringe making.......and as for the clothes Cocoa the Clown dresses more sedately, whats with all the dressing gown styles these past 2 days ..they are just awful and they aren`t cheap either are they? Think we need some new fashion buyers at Qfaulty Towers

I couldn't agree more and this constant posing, looking in the monitor at oneself is so unnecessary.
After all it's about what the clothing is like on the buyer not the presenter.

I think the guest is a Larry Lamb look alike. I might be on my own... but imo his Fashion is better than most otheres on QVC....

I think the guest is a Larry Lamb look alike. I might be on my own... but imo his Fashion is better than most otheres on QVC....

I really wouldn't know there was so much perfonication going on during this mornings hour, it over took the clothing.

I just caught the last show with Debbie and for my first viewing of him I found him a very likeable funny chap, found that quite an enjoyable half hour. Sounds like Im in the minority tho .. very Larry Lambesque

I just caught the last show with Debbie and for my first viewing of him I found him a very likeable funny chap, found that quite an enjoyable half hour. Sounds like Im in the minority tho .. very Larry Lambesque

Perhaps a different presenter, so turns out to be a different show will check my recording.

I have to agree with Spooky. He didn;t come over as arrogant to me, he seemed quite humble. He made it clear that he started from the bottom and worked his way up, he also said he wasn't popular with other designers as he didn't overdo his designs with embelishments...that's got to be a good thing, surely. I also noted that it was a silk scarf, not polyester. He may not be designing to my taste but I wasn't offended by him or his clothes.

I thought his comment "I have just lost 20lb .... big pause ... and then found it again" was funny. Debbie genuinely laughed too, she liked him. In the next hour she said that he was a lovely guest and a lovely guy "off screen" too! where it is obviously fake and switched on with so many.

I like Debbie too, I know others don't and criticise her no end, but I would far rather watch an enjoyable hour then a sycophantic presenter hour. I am glad others liked him too, I will watch again when he returns in June.

i watched the show this morning with CH and i thought he was very nice. it was the very first time he'd been on so i think it's natural that he would do some "name dropping" whist explaining how his line came to be - especially when asked by the presenter.

CH was just unbearable, not only constantly sucking up and preening but also fishing for compliments all the time. just awful and embarrassing to watch. i also noticed that he very genuinely expressed how much he liked the ronni nicole dress she was wearing.

as for his stuff, i thought it made a pleasant change to see a few dresses that weren't mid thigh. i bet the show with debbie was miles better.

Larry the Lamb from Toytown? As in the
home service with Dennis the Daschund?

larry-lamb-374088141.jpg
This is the Larry Lamb that I meant!

I saw10 mins of the show with DF. I though he was rather charming.

He worked for Bill Blass. Nancy Reagan was often head to toe Bill Blass and fabulous.

Latest posts

Back