I Spy A New Pair Of Shoes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Julia hasn't got on her toe post wedges or the black sandals that we'd thought had replaced the thrown out toe posts.
No she's wearing a different black two strap platform sling back sandal type shoe.

Julia hasn't got on her toe post wedges or the black sandals that we'd thought had replaced the thrown out toe posts.
No she's wearing a different black two strap platform sling back sandal type shoe.

They're horrible!

They're horrible!

Maybe but there not the old toe post wedges and with all the others coming out with new sky high heels.
Including AY ditching the emus she most be under some pressure to keep up.

Maybe but there not the old toe post wedges and with all the others coming out with new sky high heels.
Including AY ditching the emus she most be under some pressure to keep up.

I don't think she gives a monkey's!

I thought the black chunky platforms had a certain style to them and I quite liked them. Better than sky high heels, especially those heinous ones with the covered platform bits at the front that you see about nowadays - now they are an ugly style!

I thought the black chunky platforms had a certain style to them and I quite liked them. Better than sky high heels, especially those heinous ones with the covered platform bits at the front that you see about nowadays - now they are an ugly style!

Like the others around Le Q.

Why does she wear such ugly, clunky shoes?! With her chunky calfs they do her no favours! Sorry, don't mean to be bitchy, but the legs and the shoes just ruined her whole look on the underwear hour!

Why does she wear such ugly, clunky shoes?! With her chunky calfs they do her no favours! Sorry, don't mean to be bitchy, but the legs and the shoes just ruined her whole look on the underwear hour!

As they didn't have a model to wear the larger sized bras I thought she might have offered her services.

As they didn't have a model to wear the larger sized bras I thought she might have offered her services.

Now if she'd been wearing that Ronni Nicole yellow maxi creation with an integral bra like on Friday then one wouldn't be required.

Latest posts

Back