TSV Bethlehem lights

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lucy-loo

Registered Shopper
What are bethlehem lights, I thought they were the light up trees and plants for Christmas, so what will the TSV be I wonder

What are bethlehem lights, I thought they were the light up trees and plants for Christmas, so what will the TSV be I wonder

Have a look at the blog picture of the inglenook on the grand staircase at Greenwood Towers, that will give you a good idea of the TSV offering.

Have a look at the blog picture of the inglenook on the grand staircase at Greenwood Towers, that will give you a good idea of the TSV offering.

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/debbie_greenwood/?nonqiclink

Hi Peeps,

Hope you had a lovely Easter with ridiculous amounts of chocolate! I have some photos to show you soon but I just wanted to mention our TSV coming up on on Monday because I've had this beautiful vase of lilies at home for the past few days and they really are stunning!

I've put them in the alcove in our hall and you'd never know they weren't real when you look at them in the daytime. Then at night the clever thing is that they have a subtle illumination.

I'd tell you the price but then I'd have to kill you! Watch at midnight on Sunday night/Monday morning when we'll throw some light on the situation.

LOC

Debbie

Yet more pound shop items, unless these are under a fiver including p&p my money will be safe.
Where do the so called expert buyers keep on finding these "quality" goods to flog us.
They are really scraping the barrel once again.

Mmmmm not tacky at all! :wonder:

a4305286.jpg

Awful! I can't believe the price they're asking for battery operated flowers!! Come to think of it I can't believe they're selling battery operated flowers!

Got very similar in my local pound shop, I was looking at them yesterday and thinking I wouldn't have that tat in my house, even for a pound. Gotta feel sorry for the woman guest though, even Jilly seems to be finding it hard to keep a straight face. Still, it's giving me a good laugh before bed :grin:

Now I know what Betlehem lights are, rubbish, who has light up hanging baskets, is it Christmas in April now.

Pop to your local Wilkinsons,bunch of "faux flaaaars" for a fiver, a set of their battery operated christmas lights for a couple of quid- sorted! yes i know im just common lol!

I think you are all very harsh :wink:, they look lovely. :cool: Can not imagine where they would not fit and look stylish:
dashboard of the car
light up the dark corner in the utility room above the washing machine
delight your mother in law in her bed room when she comes to stay

ok :confused: I am running out of ideas :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Latest posts

Back