Will Gowring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
Will Gowring (I think that's his surname) always comes across as a likeable happy chap when onothe Morning Show. The other presenters clearly love him, he sounds like he knows his stuff and he is very well spoken with a nice tone to his voice so why does he never present any hours himself? I think he should apply for any presenter vacancies that come up ... or better still replace ole wrinkly nose Anna as "to me" she has never improved and her "I think I'm cute" nose wrinkly really gets on my ****

I've always liked Will, he has much more ability in live presenting than some presenters.

I like Will.. she seems to be their social media correspondent.. keeping the facebook and twitter up to date as well as talking to guests about upcoming tsvs. The other day I was watching and one presenter said that Will had been at qvc for 15 years! I've been watching qvc on and off for over two years.. and only starting seeing him on there from last autumn. I think he may have been doing other things behind the scenes before then.

I like Will.. she seems to be their social media correspondent.. keeping the facebook and twitter up to date as well as talking to guests about upcoming tsvs. The other day I was watching and one presenter said that Will had been at qvc for 15 years! I've been watching qvc on and off for over two years.. and only starting seeing him on there from last autumn. I think he may have been doing other things behind the scenes before then.

He was a techy guest before.

15 years goodness, must have started straight from school cause he doesn't look very old. If he's their techy guy then presenting a home electronics hour would be perfect for him and he'd probably explain it all really well for us, I say give him a go QVC!!! (if he wants to obv)

Latest posts

Back