Decleor 10am Show - No Brand Guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Oh dear for Ann and Tanya no Decleor representative for the hour.
Ann has said Fiona can't be with us for the show.
So many shows these days are guested, must be a shock to find you have to talk knowledgeable for an hour, about all the products.

I think Ann has probably heard the spiel enough times to roll it out verbatim, and if Tan can sustain a low hum for 60 minutes it'll sound as though Fi is in the studio anyway.

Jude xx

Poor Fiona is poorly so can't do the shows today.

Laura is going to be doing the 8pm show.

Not sure I can't click on the items due to web site not working for me.
Sorry could it be though the cheaper one without the cloth?

Yep there are two single ones, one with the cloth and bag and one with just the cleanser on its own!

You're right bags, more and more shows are guested. It's crept up on us and isn't always for the best. I was relieved not to see Fiona and found that Tanya was interesting to listen to. She genuinely seems to like and use some of the products and gave accurate info on how long they last and when to use. It's overkill when the guests bust a gut telling us that their products will sort out every conceivable problem and Fiona is a top performer in that respect.

Hope these help
Bags

duuh, I'm a bit thick this morning, I've read both the single items but can't see it !

Yep there are two single ones, one with the cloth and bag and one with just the cleanser on its own!

Not sure I can't click on the items due to web site not working for me.
Sorry could it be though the cheaper one without the cloth?

Compeition time

Spot the mistake here on the single Hydra Radiance Cleansing Mousse ?

http://search.qvcuk.com/QVCUK/Searc...e&cm_re=PAGE-_-SEARCH-_-SEARCH&cm_scid=SEARCH

I recorded this morning's show and have just watched it. I thought Ann and Tanya did a good job considering they were on there own, think I am one of the few who actually likes Fiona and I hope she feels better soon.

I recorded this morning's show and have just watched it. I thought Ann and Tanya did a good job considering they were on there own, think I am one of the few who actually likes Fiona and I hope she feels better soon.

I can't say I don't not like her either, I have just found when I've seen Laura, I've found her more educating and helpful.

Latest posts

Back