Emma Hardie TSV 16th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me too. I like the range, but have been delving back into my Elemis stash from last Xmas's TSV of late as I don't want to shell out for expensive single items. I will be watching this with great interest. Did I see mention of an upcoming Elemis TSV on here somewhere?

Embarrased to say I got the try me and haven't done so yet :giggle: lol. I get kits on offer and just work my way through the stash. Need to try it before the TSV to see if I want it.

Last edited:
On the QVC facebook page quite a few people have dumped the Balm in favour of Palmers Cocobutter solid pot. Yes they are using that instead, you need to wipe it with a dry cloth first then use a damp one to remove. Depends it your facial skin can stand it.

Yes Donna,I see that everyone is raving over the Palmers solid pot,saying they use it for everything like EH,has anyone used it ?
Lynn

Yes, I've been using the solid cocoa butter by Palmers to remove my waterproof mascara. Works a treat. I remove it using a muslin city soaked in hot water and then wrung out. I do still use my normal cleanser and Clarisonic afterwards though.

I have always been allergic to palmers stuff, shame as I like the smell. I use Emma Hardie stuff every day and love it. I will probably get the TSV, especially as there are only a few items available in the range, and I use 3 of them so I am really looking forward to it.

Hello, by the way, I have joined today.

I have always been allergic to palmers stuff, shame as I like the smell. I use Emma Hardie stuff every day and love it. I will probably get the TSV, especially as there are only a few items available in the range, and I use 3 of them so I am really looking forward to it.

A very warm welcome Weathergirl, hope you enjoy it here.
If you do, don't forget to expand your membership, so you get to enjoy the drop too.

I treated myself (I know, as if I haven't enough....) to the EH toning body butter balm pot when it was on the special offer. It is lovely, smells delicious, is very hydrating. Not noticed my bingo wings disappearing, but perhaps they are a challenge too large.
Is it worth so much money? Well no, it was a real indulgence purchase, very nice, but for me it wasn't the super-wow that it needed to be to part with so much dosh.
I do like the EH cleanser, got a pot at the CEW awards last year and I prefer it to Eve Lom. Lovely smell, very effective and I much prefer her cloths.
AD Skin Synergy skin balm is another really nice balm cleanser too

Welcome!!!!

Well DD bought me a solid pot of the Palmers cocoa butter
I have been warming a bit in my hands applying, massaging and then washing off with a muslin cloth and do you know what?

It's biddy brilliant, my parched skin loves it :)

Latest posts

Back