Ojon TSV Sat 19th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Northern Nights will be selling antimacassars! :emo:

Oh, not that kind of oil, I see. :wink:

Jude xx

Just a word of warning about the mousse.
I ordered this and after a few weeks no mousse would come out of the nozzle. A replacement was sent & that one packed up too, but by then I had used most of the contents so I wasn't bothered.

Ojon 3 Piece Repair & Lift Collection
Today's Special Value Price £22.20 QVC Price£26.75
Item Number 201231
Availability In stock UK P&P £4.95
Description
Three-piece Ojon Repair and Lift haircare collection. Features your haircare basics; Damage Reverse Shampoo and Conditioner to help transform dry, damaged hair, plus a volumising mousse. Make bad hair days a thing of the past with Ojon's trio of haircare essentials.

Contains:

1 x Damage Reverse Shampoo (250ml) - transforms into a rich lather to help hydrate dry hair, smooth ruffled cuticles and unwind tangles to prevent breakage

1 x Damage Reverse Conditioner (250ml) - this concentrated daily conditioning balm helps detangle hair and seal in moisture to create the perfect buffer against daily damage

1 x Volume Advance Volumizing Mousse (265ml) - this lightweight mousse helps add body to limp, lifeless hair to make what you've got look like a lot, and provides a lasting hold

I see Denis is back - hasn't he aged? Looks like he has really been over-doing the sun - beginning to look like an old prune :hi: Not getting the tsv, but it is a huge saving on the rrp. Just goes to show what an enormous mark-up they have on beauty items, 'cos they will still be making a profit.

Last edited:
he does look a bit weathered tooo much sun but he looks really happy and i love the hair do...i could just scoop him up!

I'm not buying as I'm still working my way through years worth of shampoo and conditioner I had stashed away. I'm using a VO5 shampoo that they no longer sell! But the rules at Tinker Towers state "thou shalt use up every scrap of what you've already ****** bought before you go buying anything new". I'm a year and 3 months into the new rule and still using up "stuff".

Anyway lovely to see Denis back in our screens. Just a shame that Irchy and Scratchy are also still about the place. I do quite like Ojon but those couldn't sell me a cut price week in Marbs!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back