Yankee Candle TSV........ 17th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

athena69

Registered Shopper
Another Yankee TSV, this time would it be too much to ask for some rare treasures or some swirls?
If anyone finds out what it's going to be, would you please post?
I really don't want it to be loads of odds and ends or tart warmers!

Thank you :heart:

I have to say I'm so over YC.When I think what I've spent on candles in the past,well it makes me shudder.

I do actually have to thank QVC for bringing so many shows and TSV's because it put me right off them!

On Saturday I came down with a right old stinker of a cold and just thought oooh I will get under the duvet and watch Loose Women with my new tarts to cheer me up. Then thought doh! I won't be able to smell them so it'd be a waste. The new Passion fruit Lily thingy one is divine .. definitely worth saving till the ole conkeroo is working properly. Highly recommend it. My personal order for the newbies

No 1 Wild Passion Fruit Lily
No 2 Fruit Fusion
No 3 Pink Dragon Fruit
No 4 Sicilian Lemon (yawn, same old lemon smell, like they've just printed new name labels)

The summer love range is nice too, but only available in large jars/tumblers and votives, no tarts I believe. But I would love some new swirls too

I know it's what they smell like that matters but aren't the latest ones gorgeous colours? I haven't bought any yet as I refusing to stockpile anything these days. I did get a small jar of the "loves me, loves me not" or whatever it's called for Easter and I love that. It's a really fresh, green floral. I find some of the florals a bit "headachey" although I love the Fresh Cut Roses and True Rose.

I think my current faves are Sun and Sand, Baby Powder and True Rose

Yep I so agree they are gorgeous colours, so refreshing and bright. I was going to say that in my earlier post but unless people had seen them they wouldn't know what we mean. So bright and colourful, just makes me feel summery all over. All fruity and summery, yey!!! miles away from all that hail last week which has gotta be fab. The Summer Love ones are nice and bright too - yellow, pink and green. Makes my fave Christmas Cookie look boring now LOL, still yummy.

I used to love my Yankee Candles...but I'm pleased to say I'm over it now. One of the reasons I don't like QVC's choices is the fact that I don't like foody ones or fruity ones...and that's all they seem to come up with:dull:

As with all yankee candle tsv items on QVC, it is the exorbitant postage rates which puts me off buying.

Plus Yankee easy to get on the 'dreaded' High St now. Not bought Yankee from Q for ages now. Have also stopped buying jars. For me tarts and tealights only.

Neom are on sale at Achica.com today. 3wick candles are £22.50 down from £37.50.

Still pricey but a treat.

I bought 3 round bowl shaped votive holders and 10 votives - all my choice of scent, on the ebay Yankee Candle shop and got free p&P and some were reduced to half price as well. Don't think I'll buy from QVC unless its an especially amazing offer!

I put a thread on The Drop recently, got lots of Yankees half price in my local Clintons and not even a large branch! £9.49 for a large jar I think from memory....

Latest posts

Back