Julia announces her Diet Chef meals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
Did Julia Roberts really think we were interested to hear what her Diet Chef meal was the other day. Maybe she was just wanting us all to know she is still dieting. It was completely out of context,wasn't a diet chef show, she just threw it in for effect. She also let us know she wasn't wearing a bra when she had the maxi dress on. Too much information Julia, just get on with your job of sellilng things.

no bra, surely not, what with her enormous knockers .. lol lol I have nothing to speak of personally, never had had, never even when I was pregnant!, but I don't like going without a bra as I get a dot dot tshirt.

Did Julia Roberts really think we were interested to hear what her Diet Chef meal was the other day. Maybe she was just wanting us all to know she is still dieting. It was completely out of context,wasn't a diet chef show, she just threw it in for effect. She also let us know she wasn't wearing a bra when she had the maxi dress on. Too much information Julia, just get on with your job of sellilng things.

The reason she let us know she was without her bra was because the Ronni Nicole dress she was wearing had it's own built in bra.
She thanked Quida for designing a maxi dress that she was able to wear bra less, as she feels bad when smaller chested woman can go bra less in certain clothing.
Shame there's not a designer that can't design for the other section of women who due to surgery can never be without a bra.

I think she was doing her job,which is selling things!

She wasn't throwing random items in - she was pushing a RN dress and a diet chef....both are sold at QVc...

Latest posts

Back