Bad Hair Day Alison ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Thanks for showing us what it means to have a bad hair day if yours is anything to go by. Unstyled, uneven , unwashed & a TOTAL MESS. How dare she come on air looking like this & call herself the beauty expert !

And the blotch skin is another story :sad:

Whats the first two items she spouts on about ? Philip Kingsley Elastizcer & the Genie Cashmere Foundation. Its a load of hypocrisy :mysmilie_365:

I wonder if they have resident beauty experts on Q in Europe,they do not seem to need one here in the US and manage to sell by actually letting the guests tell us about the products how strange we need AY.
Lynn

Well I was watching for only a few minutes whilst some adverts were on (The Chase!!) didn't think she looked that bad!!

Let's hope that those who come into contact with the OP when they do not look absolutely perfect hold back on the vitriol!:whew:

Well I was watching for only a few minutes whilst some adverts were on (The Chase!!) didn't think she looked that bad!!

Let's hope that those who come into contact with the OP when they do not look absolutely perfect hold back on the vitriol!:whew:

I didn't think she looked that bad either, seen her look a lot worse!!!

I thought her hair was a disgrace especially as she was flogging a hair product which is supposed to be fantastic for almost £60. What a farce.

My idea of a beauty expert is someone who when on show to the public looks immaculate in their dress, hair & make up. AY falls very short on this frequently IMHO.

And I give out a lot less vitriol than many on this forum !

At least the grey dress was knee length. She does seem to be favouring the Ken Pavers hairpiece a lot lately. I notice on facebook everytime she wears it they all keep saying oh what has Alison done with her hair it looks great. Others then point out er its a wig.

At least the grey dress was knee length. She does seem to be favouring the Ken Pavers hairpiece a lot lately. I notice on facebook everytime she wears it they all keep saying oh what has Alison done with her hair it looks great. Others then point out er its a wig.

I'd noted recently Alison had been wearing the Ken Paves crown piece.
Alison's hair had something done with it for the later Richard Ward show, which earlier in the evening I had thought was more than likely the plan.

Latest posts

Back