Ideal World uk phone number ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TartanSpartan

Registered Shopper
Hello

Does anyone know a UK contact number for these ******** at Ideal World ?

Ordered goods on the 1st April with an eta of 4th April, it's now the 16th April and i still have no goods !! Sent six emails to which i have had no reply to, as for customer services,well these jokers are a waste of space.

I even phoned the courier myself who confirmed that the goods have indeed gone missing on the 3rd April.

Just posted a letter to the UK address so hopefully someone will be in touch either about my order or getting a refund which i get a feeling will also be a lot of hassle.

What a horrible company to deal with,never again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried e-mailing Gareth Parker last week about a problem with my halogen oven thats gone wronge which I sent back and heard nothing about so someone here pointed me in the direction of Mr Parkers thread but I've still heard nothing not even an acknowlegment of having recieved my e-mail so good luck and I hope you have better luck than me

I tried e-mailing Gareth Parker last week about a problem with my halogen oven thats gone wronge which I sent back and heard nothing about so someone here pointed me in the direction of Mr Parkers thread but I've still heard nothing not even an acknowlegment of having recieved my e-mail so good luck and I hope you have better luck than me

I e mailed Gareth Parker , I didn't get a reply either. He's maybe not there now. :angry ::angry: :angry:

I think Ideal World should get themselves on this forum and give us a name of someone that we can contact with our problems.
They will have NO customers left if they carry on as they are. I can't believe how they get away with providing such BAD customer service. It's obviously not just a few people with problems , reading around there are MANY!!!

:down: :down: :down: :headbang::headbang: :headbang: :down: :down: :down:

You could try posting on their facebook wall. They just ignore customers when there is a problem!!!!

I posted on their facebook wall saying how terrible their customer service dept is and well and behold got a refund put into my account the same day, give it a go it worked for me. have not bought from them again and NEVER will again

Hey folks, UPDATE

Well after 8 phone calls to customer services,several emails sent and a hand written letter i have at last received my order nearly 3 weeks after placing it.

I have also had a reply to one of the many emails i sent and as a good will gesture Ideal World are refunding me my £5.99 postage.

I have a name,phone number and email address of someone from Ideal World (uk), hope this will help some of you to get any issues sorted out.

Claire Elmer (Miss)
Customer Relations Officer | Contact Centre
Ideal Shopping Direct Limited
Tel: 08431 688888
Ext: 6341
Fax: 01733 347320
Email: [email protected]

Cheers Dave

Here is another number Tina Mac 01733777357.

I cant see me ordering anything from them again to much stress

I never shop with them now. IMO they are an appalling company. I know we whinge about the CS from QVC at times but at least you talk to someone in this country !!

Good Afternoon all, please may I ask you to email me on [email protected]
I must apologise if I have not replied to your emails and I am now available to deal with the requests.

Once again please accept my apologies as It's difficult for me to identify who you are and if you have emailed me with just the usernames used for shopping telly.

Thanks again Gareth

i placed an order on 23rd April which still hasn't appeared. the account info on their website is just weird as it's gone from delivery expected 1 May, but today has changed to delivery expected 30 April ! do they have a time machine?!

i really should know better than to order from IW, but looking back at my order history it would appear i get sucked in every year on their birthday weekend with the free p&p / special bargain offers! *hangs head in shame*

just emailed Gareth, so will see what happens...

Latest posts

Back