Dalton Cosmetics launch Saturday 28th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Another QVC US export to QVC UK, Dalton Cosmetics launches during the "Festival of Beauty" weekend.

There are some of their products on QVC.com if you're curious.

And here's what Truth in Aging thinks http://www.truthinaging.com/face/dalton-cosmetics-mirage-face-blending-powder. I'm pretty sure I don't need another talc-based miracle powder

Well I'm assuming it's the American range they're selling because there's also another range based in the UK (German in origin I think) with the same name...http://www.dalton-cosmetics.co.uk/

Anyone any experience of either range?

Jude xx

Dalton cosmetics have just had a TSV here,it does seem a popular brand with good reviews,was tempted to order it but as it will be launching in the UK now will wait till I get home which sadly will be next week.
Lynn

I had a quick look at the products on QVC US but nothing grabbed me. I don't know what would excite me these days in make up terms, there hasn't been anything truly new and innovative for years.

As it's a saturday I'll probably record the hours and fast forward through them.

Jude xx

Yes Jude I always record especially if AY is presenting,but if I fast forward every time she speaks sadly there is not much left of the show to watch.
Lynn

If its the same as Dalton Cosmetic beaute de la Mer then it is actually a German one. They did soaps and Perfumes since 1795, based in Frankfurt. Was bought out in the 70's by something called Kallieperia GMBH, also in Germany. Their lead chemist found something called Cellumer Cell Active (undoubtably something of undbelievable potent extract from some far distance ocean, probably on a different planet) its suppose to do something to the physical structure of the skin with the pH level, and effect the ions in the skin (????????)
anyway, if it is is German

If its the same as Dalton Cosmetic beaute de la Mer then it is actually a German one. They did soaps and Perfumes since 1795, based in Frankfurt. Was bought out in the 70's by something called Kallieperia GMBH, also in Germany. Their lead chemist found something called Cellumer Cell Active (undoubtably something of undbelievable potent extract from some far distance ocean, probably on a different planet) its suppose to do something to the physical structure of the skin with the pH level, and effect the ions in the skin (????????)
anyway, if it is is German

That sounds far more interesting. Not sure I'd buy into it, but it'd be interesting to hear their presentation. I think the chances are it'll be the US one. Curious that there hasn't been a court-case fighting over the company name.

Jude xx

Oh why can we not have cosmetics ranges we have heard of? Would love to see Tarte over here (they are on QVC US) or Uran Decay, Pixi there are loads and they get the most obscure unheard of same old same old. Where did Benefit go?

No way will you get Urban Decay on QVC same as Mac. They don't need QVC two of the hottest brands in the world.

No sure if its true? But I read somewhere Tarte did not want to do QVC UK.

I heard Alison say there other day, in the early days QVC approached brands and asked them to come on. Now brands come to them and ask if they can appear on QVC UK.

I had a quick look at the products on QVC US but nothing grabbed me. I don't know what would excite me these days in make up terms, there hasn't been anything truly new and innovative for years.

As it's a saturday I'll probably record the hours and fast forward through them.

Jude xx

Don't know what sort of make up you like Jude but my DD just bought Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation and I was v. impressed. I'm a B&B girl but I do start to shine after a while. I tried the Double Wear and it really stayed put through an exercise session followed by cutting the grass. It gives a more made up look than I'm used to but it's the first foundation that I've found that really stays put so that's a bit innovative!

No way will you get Urban Decay on QVC same as Mac. They don't need QVC two of the hottest brands in the world.

No sure if its true? But I read somewhere Tarte did not want to do QVC UK.

I heard Alison say there other day, in the early days QVC approached brands and asked them to come on. Now brands come to them and ask if they can appear on QVC UK.

Oh I live in hope lol. Yes I know UD wouldn't be an option but there are loads of great brands out there and QVC barely even make a ripple. Then the brands they do have is such a small selection it is hardly worth having at all. I wonder why Tarte said no? They have done some amazing TSV's in the states. Oh well it keeps my pennies safe.

Well so far I prefer the unmade up side of the model rather than the made up side! It looks so much brighter and fresher.

And I'm bored of high pitched whiny botoxed Anericans going on about their flawless skin from their products. It's the fillers, peels and Botox doing that, not a pot of concealer!

I thought the presenter looked caked in slap and the packaging looked pretty cheap and nasty too. Horrid.

Doris has that funny shaped mouth/chin that comes with 'facial procedures' shall we say. So, she's had work done, does she really need all that slap on?! She seems like a smart, attractive woman, surely she doesn't need that much make up?! This is a bug bear of mine. My sil is a gorgeous girl but looks like one of those chavvy wannabees from a reality programme when she puts her 'tan' and make up on *shudder*!!"

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Cant be bothered listening -Jill Franks the non make up wearing presenter doing cosmetics in just wrong!!!! Really wanted to see the products but will play back online using the mute button later!

At least she's doing demonstrations on older women and not just flawless 20 something models who would look fab in make-up from the pound shop.

Latest posts

Back