Received these today....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
Hiya all, Received these today...All are lovely, just one that may be returning back to Rocks.

Garnet ring. One of my favourite ring designs from Rocks. As usual the Garnets are a lovely colour and full of fire.

Sky blue topaz pendant. I have this style pendant in a few gemstones now..like it very much, this one is just as lovely as the others.

Smokey quartz and Amethyst pendant. Lovely, very me and a perfect match to a recently acquired bracelet.

Smokey auartz and tigerseye multi strand necklace. Very pretty, lovely facted stones in this one..allmost glitterball effect. Lovely!

Mocha pearl "swirl" ring. Unusual, different to my usual pieces but lovely too!

Multi gem "pebble" necklace, Citrine, rose quartz and green amethyst stones. More summer colours than normal but again a keeper.

Smoky quartz and amber necklace. Very chunky, weighty piece, looks lovely on, another keeper.

A succesful haul, just the one item to return.

OOh, didn't you do well!

I really like the tigers eye and smokey quartz necklace...must look out for that.

I think we both won the multi gem "pebble" necklace in the same auction. Mine is still in my basket as I'm waiting to add something else before checking out. I wondered what size it would be so was really glad to see your photo of it. 2 questions...what is the fastener like and is it heavy to wear? Thanks. :)

Very lovely items there hun, I love the blue topaz pendant and the smoky quartz/amethyst pendant too. :1:

Thanks! Perdita, the pebble necklace has a lobster claw clasp. Its quite heavy, but hardy noticeable when on. HTH :1:

Oh what fabulous jewellry hun x

I simply love the garnet ring. Garnet is my birthstone but i've never actually purchased a piece of jewellry with it in - i thought perhaps it would be too dark, but your picture shows fantastic colour - its gorgeous :1: I will deffo look out for this ring in the auctions. How big is it? I only have slim, small fingers and am used to small dainty rings so was wondering how big this would be and wether it would suit my little hands lol

Congratulations hun, enjoy them all xx :1:

well done lovely collection, i like the sky blue pendant i had that today they are lovely arent they ? { im afraid i still dont do the techy stuff but mine are in my piccy box in my profile if youwant to see] can i ask which you are thinking of sending back? i mite be sending the sky pendant mine doesnt look as colourful as yours

Hi Appleby. Thanks for your comments. RE Garnets..I didnt like Garnets in the past much because they were so "lifeless". I've had a number from Rocks now and can recommend them 100%. They are very full of life and fire, some of mine look like they have little red candles inside them twinkling away. I hope you decide to give some a try:1:

well done lovely collection, i like the sky blue pendant i had that today they are lovely arent they ? { im afraid i still dont do the techy stuff but mine are in my piccy box in my profile if youwant to see] can i ask which you are thinking of sending back? i mite be sending the sky pendant mine doesnt look as colourful as yours

Hi Scorpio...I didnt actually post a pic up of the one that i think is going home. Its a silver multi gem ring but the colours are very washed out for me. The code is DO881 if you can pull them up. My blue topaz pendant is pale too, but being the design it is i dont think it mattters too much for me.

Well done Tabs on a great collection of goodies, the last two pics of you wearing necklaces look very nice indeed. Your two Smoky Quartz pieces also look very tasty, I bet the amethyst/SQ pendant looks lovely with its matching bracelet.

Lovely pieces, Tabs!

I really like the pebble necklace and the smoky quartz/tigers eye necklaces a lot
so have had a word with myself about being more adventurous in my choices in the future! :D

what can I say Tabs - just stunning. I missed out on the last two necklaces by a £1! Will have to keep an eye out for them. I had a mega delivery today as well. Will post pictures soon xx

I've got the amethyst/smoky quartz pendant, arrived today - it's lovely and big - thought maybe looked a tiny bit lopsided, but you can see it's handcrafted so at the price it's fine...the smoky quartz is quite transparent so allows your skin colour or your top to shine through...the amethyst is a good strong colour.

Also got the pebble necklace (we must have similar tastes lol) - it's a bit paler than I thought, but I love the inclusions, they make it look interesting (they must use the stones unsuitable for facetting, for these) - looks like sweeties! I like the chased links on the extender, and the tiny separate silver tag with the 925 stamp on it.

Latest posts

Back