Makes my skin crawl !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bunch of honey

Registered Shopper
Charlie presenting a Pelvic Floor Exerciser Yuck!!! Simon this morning was bad enough but Charlie is just too much, it makes my skin crawl just hearing him talking about 'inserting things' and his 'oh so sensitive' tone of voice just makes it worse ! Better presenter choice QVC please.

i'm not a prude but i really don't think that's the sort of thing qvc should be selling. or at least demonstrating - don't expect it's a picnic for the presenters either. there's a ton of stuff on the website that never gets on air, stick it on there.

What about Craig ? He's probably already got one at home and could share his own experiences.

I watched and all I could think of was "I wonder what they do with the returns?". I wonder if they flog them in the Warrington shop?

I watched and all I could think of was "I wonder what they do with the returns?". I wonder if they flog them in the Warrington shop?

I haven't seen any, but then I don't go often and to be honest, I don't think I dare look for a returned one, especially since it's usually after lunch.:puke:

i'm not a prude but i really don't think that's the sort of thing qvc should be selling. or at least demonstrating - don't expect it's a picnic for the presenters either. there's a ton of stuff on the website that never gets on air, stick it on there.

I bought one ages ago from QVC and am very grateful that it was aired on a show as it has helped quite alot with stress incontinence (think sneezing, jumping on a trampoline). I would never have gone looking for such a thing as I didn't know they existed.

I refused delivery of mine at the door as after I'd bought it I trawled the internet and found it £30 cheaper on another site. I got a full refund from QVC as it had free P&P anyway.

I think its exactly what should be aired and discussed. So many women suffer from incontinence due to bad advise during/after pregnancy, never mind such things as stress incontinence, weak bladder. Many are far to embarrassed to ask for help, or to discuss it as it is such a taboo subject.

I don't think people were saying that it shouldn't be aired full stop, more that, being a feminine product, it perhaps would be better suited to a female presenter for demonstration/discussion.

I didn't see the presentation with ole Charlie boy, but at least it would have been one thing he couldn't say he'd already got at home ;o)

I don't think people were saying that it shouldn't be aired full stop, more that, being a feminine product, it perhaps would be better suited to a female presenter for demonstration/discussion.

I didn't see the presentation with ole Charlie boy, but at least it would have been one thing he couldn't say he'd already got at home ;o)

Or when we are using it we........

I don't suppose for one minute he volunteered for the job and I've seen him present it before and I thought he did OK. Difficult presentation for him or any man and I agree a female presenter might have been better but that's not Charlie's fault. He has to present what he's given to present. I've seen Kathy present it and she was great.

Agree, I didn't see the presentation, but I expect Charlie felt just as awkward presenting the item, as people felt watching him. Given half the chance I bet they'd all rather present fun things or the food and choccie items, but at the end of the day they all have bosses dishing out their orders to follow.

In view of the subject matter would have thought Q would ask male presenters if they felt comfortable enough to do it. Charlie has presented this show at least twice to my knowledge and seems more than comfortable with it to me.

He may be comfortable, doesn't mean the viewers are.
He creeps me out at the best of times.

It can be used by men as well. The manufacturer sells an anal probe as well. I wonder if they are losing a few sales there? LOL

Latest posts

Back