Moissanite

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
James has been waiting two years to show us this :nod:

Set in silver again, no metal weights mentioned, sold for hundreds of pounds. I'm thinking diamonds might actually be cheaper :wonder:

I was flicking through the channels last night and stopped to watch a little of the show, the prices of what I saw seemed quite a bit less than when IW sold it but it was only 9ct where as IW's was always set in 18ct, a sign of the times I suppose!

I was channel hopping too Mommabear and saw it, and my flabber was gast at the price of it, bearing in mind it was only silver, especially when the hushed tone told us that they were selling it for practically what it had cost them, something like £585 - no thanks :thinking:

I was channel hopping too Mommabear and saw it, and my flabber was gast at the price of it, bearing in mind it was only silver, especially when the hushed tone told us that they were selling it for practically what it had cost them, something like £585 - no thanks :thinking:

As if :giggle:

They sold really quickly.

At one point there were 3 left and James said there were 30 on the phonelines and not one had pressed 1. He asked if there was something wrong with the phones but there wasn't apparently. So that's another few quid in the coffers for them.

I was flicking through the channels last night and stopped to watch a little of the show, the prices of what I saw seemed quite a bit less than when IW sold it but it was only 9ct where as IW's was always set in 18ct, a sign of the times I suppose!

Bid were selling them in silver. I've never seen IW sell it set in silver, always 18ct but more recently 9ct, so yes, times must be harder.

Latest posts

Back