Birkenstock TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SydneyRose

Registered Shopper
Just wondered if anyone had any clues to what the Birkenstock TSV might be. I am hoping for Gizeh`s for a change.

I would love another pair of the light weight 2 strap ones they had last year. Not at all elegant but so comfortable!!

I think birkenstock have gone right downhill on QVC.Shows are getting fewer and fewer and last year there seemed to only a couple of (poor) TSV's.

Birkenstock TSV has just been on with the Women with Control Cargo Trousers.
They appeared very much like the Sydney Two Strap but with cut out detail on the straps that have featured before in a TSV.
Colours on the two models were black and a olive/brown, Kathy said they also had a pink shade TSV as well.
The ones they had on looked very much like these:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.101685.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

Hope that helps for anyone who's interested.

Bags.
:sun:

Last edited:
oh yes I saw the pink ones on fashion weekend,now you've mentioned it.I must admit I did quite like them,but not 100% sure on the style.

I had a splurge about 4 years ago when I first tried Birkebstock and loved them ,I got about 6 pairs in one summer and now I live in them as much as possible from april to october. I love them but last year and this year so far I havent been tempted as I have a good selection of styles(Love Gizeh best and Betula flip flops) but mostly the prices are beyond me now at £40 to &50 a pair. I got my first pair from QVC, the Ibiza style for about £23 and they are now about £37 i think.

Seems expensive to me when you can buy them or similar in TKMaxx for £19.99 - £24.99.

I have a few pairs of Birkenstocks and they are very comfortable but the prices do seem to have shot up over the last couple of years. I have just bought a pair of earth spirit sandals from stead and Simpson for £30 leather uppers and a padded foot bed and have to say they are like walking in pair feet they are so comfy
I quite like the look of the TSV especially in white but have far too many shoes and am now working on the principle of one
pair ou before a new pair comes in

I love my Birkentocks,they wear really well and are comfy too.
Cannot say that this TSV is particularly inspiring,I quite like the style but the colour choice is a bit meh.......at nearly £40 including p&p I would have liked to see some funkier colours or designs.

In saying that i do not think I have paid more than £28 for any of my Birkies,through canny buying of OTOs and reduced prices on Amazon.

I too would love to see a gizeh TSV,it would fly out the doors if at a good price..............think we may be waiting a long time for 'owt like that though!:wonder:

Seems expensive to me when you can buy them or similar in TKMaxx for £19.99 - £24.99.

Isn't that the idea of TKMaxx that they sell all their Designer brands for less.
Just there's no promise as to what brand or in what size you can pick up at anyone time.

This TSV isnt doing anything for me either(luckily). The colours are boring and the style is something I have in a champagney gold granula effect from a couple of years ago. Cant ever see a Gizeh being a TSV unfortunately as I dont reckon theyd take a chance on it appealling to the masses although it does seem very popular amongst die hard Birki fans.

I picked up a pair of Gizahs on offer in Costco recently for less than this price :)

Last edited:
The Birkenstock one strap version I've seen in TKMaxx don't have the same footbed as mine.
The ones on the above link have the relax footbed.

Latest posts

Back