Anyone bought the WWC TSV Today?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamenco

Registered Shopper
I haven't actually watched the presentation but bought a black pair tapping the app. Wouldn't mind something that keeps the old belly in a bit. Has anyone tried anything from this range before and if so, what are your views?

watching the TSV I don`t think they will hold much in ..its the first time I`ve seen Joy with slack looking clothes on and they look quite stretchy ..there doesn`t seem to be any panels as in other makes I`ve seen. I only watched the TSV

watching the TSV I don`t think they will hold much in ..its the first time I`ve seen Joy with slack looking clothes on and they look quite stretchy ..there doesn`t seem to be any panels as in other makes I`ve seen. I only watched the TSV

Yes, that's right. They were clingy in parts but not supportive. In fact, I think they emphasised the tummy.

I was wondering if they would collect dog hair, nothing beats Kim & Co black trousers, as daily home wear with a yellow Lab.

I liked the look of the white cropped jeans, but if they're really stretchy they won't hold anything in. The reviews on the range overall are not good though. A lot of comments about the trousers in general being like jogging bottoms in style and shape.

Just watching a presentation of the TSV trousers now and they look awful. Dreadfully clingy, making even the models look fat with huge thighs. Very,very unflattering on Kathy Tayler. The taupe colour is horrendous, the style of the trousers is very frumpy, they are far too clingy - one of the worst fashion TSVs I have ever seen. I just wonder what on earth they were thinking ! Apologies to anyone who likes and has bought them - just my opinion and as I know nowt about fashion I am probably completely missing how 'on trend' they really are.

i bought some fab streatch knit jeans from m&s for £3 and they look fantastic in black.

Oh dear! That'll teach me for not watching the presentation then. I was rather hoping they'd be handy as smart casual trousers that I could wear and sleep in whilst on-call out of hours.

Oh dear! That'll teach me for not watching the presentation then. I was rather hoping they'd be handy as smart casual trousers that I could wear and sleep in whilst on-call out of hours.

B*gger, I've gone and ordered a pair without watching too Flamenco. Oh well I only wanted casual anyway and always cover the old tum with a long top so here's hoping:)

Well they very well might. The comments I've read have said they're quite casual but it sounds like that might work for you. I don't mind trousers that fit around the thigh. In fact I prefer it. And others might feel they cling where I just think they fit.

I don't agree that they're old fashioned. They're just basic black trousers. Not keen on the tan colour. Won't tell you how my dad would describe that colour ... he's a farmer lol.

And if you want something that won't look like a sack when you're on call you could be on to a winner. No complaints that I can see about bagging at the knees or creasing like a sack!

I have a couple of pairs of the cargo pants and I ordered the tsv in black. That taupe colour is yuk! They are nice trousers, good quality material and wash well. They don't bag or sag but I don't feel that they really have any body shaping benefits. They just fit me nicely and look reasonably smart. I like them but they are not shape wear IMO. Hope that helps! Also, I have never found anything that repels the dog hair from my moulty yellow lab!!

i saw the presentation and i think they would be ideal for that.

(thanking my lucky stars my on-call days are over)

Taupe is a dodgy colour for unwanted male attention. I had a pair of taupe leggings which I wore with a long denim overshirt. When I was cycling I used to get some wolf whistles (quite inappropriate for my age) and eventually realised that the guys in cars thought I had bare legs!

I also had a tight fitting taupe t-shirt which I was wearing under a jumper. Was watching an arty film at the Tate Modern and it was roasting so I pulled up my jumper to just under my bust to cool off (crowded no room to take off jumper easily) after a while I noticed that I had some male attention because they must have thought that I had a bare midrift.

That reminds me thank goodness the bare midrift fashion has passed now (I never wore it) - the poor guys didn't know where to look.

They kept stressing at the launch that they were for casual wear and if you wanted smarter pants they wouldn`t be for you

They look like stretchy jogging bottoms you'd buy from Matalan for half that price. Very unflattering but who cares when all you're doing is the cleaning and just want comfort. Cathy T had them on this morning with a smart jacket and she looked very frumpy.

They look like stretchy jogging bottoms you'd buy from Matalan for half that price. Very unflattering but who cares when all you're doing is the cleaning and just want comfort. Cathy T had them on this morning with a smart jacket and she looked very frumpy.

sorry ladies, they look horrid to me!

Oh dear. Mine arrived today and they are just awful. Frumpy jogger bottoms that do absolutely nothing for the figure. And even though I am 5'10" and bought the regular length they are too long. Just horrid, horrid, horrid. Back they go on Monday and I'll be returning them under the DSR to get my original p&p back. One of my worst QVC purchases

Latest posts

Back