Help Support ShoppingTelly:

this is the first ever set QVC had of it and its now at a SUPER BARGAIN PRICE

Clarisonic Sonic Facial System with 2 Additional Heads & Cleanser Collection
Item Number: 433069
QVC Price £170.50
Super Bargain Price £139.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.95

Sonic facial system from Clarisonic. Unit has two speeds for different intensities of cleansing and different cleaning heads for normal and sensitive skin. This cleaning system is a gentle and effective way to cleanse the skin and gentle enough to be used twice daily.
How it works:

* Micro-massage action helps to loosen dirt, cleanse away make-up and oils, reducing the appearance of pores and fine lines
* Removes up to six times more dirt and sebum than traditional cleansing methods, also helps your moisturiser absorb into the skin more effectively
* Does not require abrasives or chemicals to work
* Leaves skin feeling soft, pampered and radiant

Benefits:

* By cleansing daily with Clarisonic, you'll remove dirt and oil better than with traditional manual washing
* Skin is left so clean it actually absorbs products like serums and moisturisers better

What's in the box?

* 1 x Clarisonic Classic Sonic Skin Cleanser System
* 2 x additional cleansing heads (1 x Delicate Skin; 1 x Normal Skin)
* 3 x 30ml trial-sized cleansers (1 x Nourishing Care Cleanser; 1 x Gentle Hydro Cleanser; 1 x Refreshing Gel Cleanser)
* 1 x full-sized Gentle Hydro Cleanser (177ml)
* 1 x universal charging cradle (also for international use)
* 1 x instruction booklet

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.433069

[QUOTE

JL-C;558388]UK P&P £6.95 they've got to be kidding!:devil:[/QUOTE]

it's all the useless clarisonic creams that are included that bump up the weight. i emptied most of them out when i returned mine. i reckon the clar was giving me broken capillaries on my cheeks. i also wonder how long they will last as the battery is not replaceable.

[QUOTE

JL-C;558388]UK P&P £6.95 they've got to be kidding!:devil:

it's all the useless clarisonic creams that are included that bump up the weight. i emptied most of them out when i returned mine. i reckon the clar was giving me broken capillaries on my cheeks. i also wonder how long they will last as the battery is not replaceable.[/QUOTE]

Well mine has been going over two years so far bought in November 2010. I don't like any of the cleansers just give them away.

it's all the useless clarisonic creams that are included that bump up the weight. i emptied most of them out when i returned mine. i reckon the clar was giving me broken capillaries on my cheeks. i also wonder how long they will last as the battery is not replaceable.

Well mine has been going over two years so far bought in November 2010. I don't like any of the cleansers just give them away.[/QUOTE]

Sorry it was actually November 2009 I bought my Clarisonic.:doh:

Other companies will also ship the clarisonics with the cleansers out free! I got mine on a special offer from Salonskincare shipped free in total for just over £140 I think it was.

I have given up on mine and popped it up for sale on ebay. I didn't notice any great difference even after a couple of months, and it then slid into the back of a cupboard.

Latest posts

Back