Website photos - - why oh why oh why - - -

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
- - - do they never think of using a dark background when they photograph white items?

They ALWAYS seem to use a white background, and I've lost count of the number of photos which are meaningless as you can't see the item.

Here is an example from yesterday - -

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?app=detail&view=2&params=item^400042,tpl^uk,sc^,cc^,from^,navlist^432224*400042*432896*400113*432638*400139*,cm_scid^24hr

PS I can't get the link to appear as a clickable link but it works if you paste it into the address bar

Last edited:
many's the time I have wondered why they use a black Kipling bag for the main pic and you have to enlarge to see another colour to see what it actually looks like!

Hi,

I think ASOS are very good at displaying clothes on the website. They always even give you a little bit with the model as well.

Cheers,
Karen

their website sucks, period. A lot of the time the link does not work, or you get : "false request". The pictures are hopeless a lot of the time, if you order on line you can either get a confirmation email, or not ( no idea why the hit and miss approach) and last time I ordered it told me my order could not be processed and when I rang the call center they informed me it had gone through
who do they employ? Some 14 year old's working from their parents garage?????

Well, the call centre may well be in the UK, but its anyone's guess as to where the website base is ......................................... answers on a postcard please (I know where I think they are !!!)

Latest posts

Back