Anuschka painted bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When I hear the words "unique" and "handcrafted" on QVC my mind automatically hears them as "hideous" and "tat". According to both Miss Franks and the esteemed guest everything has been "very cleverly" done. Over £300 for a shopper bag...? Nooo.

I like the idea of them but the designs are a bit Disney-ish. And I can't afford them anyway!

(having looked at more of them it's like if The Lion King did merchandise, or Finding Nemo had a spin-off line)

Last edited:
Gordon Bennett ... Another ripoff merchant...IMHO of course ....the wallets are 65 quid ....I could get a decent Kipling for that and it can be washed :envy:

Lulu Guinness gets a right old bashing on here about her prices, but if I had the dosh, I would buy LG rather than these bags which are similarly expensive. Its all a matter of taste I suppose.

I only watched for a few minutes - as usual JF got on my wick. She really has no manners, with her private jokes with the gallery that no one else can hear. The guest has never been on QVC before and she was just standing there looking blank while JF says "Oooh, if you could hear what they are saying in the gallery". Awful woman.

I quite liked a few of them - not so much the flowery ones though. They are a bit different from the norm, which I like, but they are a bit expensive. Bought 2 kipling bags at the weekend so cannot justify another bay:thinking:

I bet if some people saw how rich lulu Guinness is (I'm all for enterprise don't get me wrong) they'd soon change their minds about parting with their hard earned dosh ....

Oh dear me they are hideous!!! Actually rather alarming to look at, made me jump a bit!

I bet if some people saw how rich lulu Guinness is (I'm all for enterprise don't get me wrong) they'd soon change their minds about parting with their hard earned dosh ....

I doubt it. I have one LG bag and I am really not bothered how rich she is. If i had money, I would love another one. The brand has a very large following, but we all like different things. Her bags are nowhere near as expensive as Mulberry or Fendi and some women are fanactical about those.

I don't mind spending my money on a LG bag they are lovely and the quality is superb. It doesn't matter who you buy from you are lining someones pocket - even Mr Tesco or Mr Primark or Mr Kipling!!!!

I totally agree but it seems wrong that these bags are sooo expensive just because they have a name attached...loyal customers should have speacial offers etc ......some bags are exceedingly expensive and yes every bodies pockets are being lined but some more worthy than others ...as I said IMHO ....the overly expensive bags are just not worth it ....pays ya money takes ya choice I suppose:sun:

Just saw a couple and the prices!!!! They are not to my taste and I think they look very cheap like something someone would buy on a market stall on a tropical holiday.How many times have you bought things on holiday only to wonder when you get home what you were thinking of? No amount of sun & cocktails would induce me to buy these 'offerings'

Latest posts

Back